💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi: “I accepted a free trip to Israel in exchange for a few posts"

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Why would anyone have to apologize about visiting this incredible country ? Do you apologize for visiting the U.S., Dubai, China, Singapore; Turkey, Russia, Palestinian Territories.... ? Nope. Pure Antisemitism here displayed once again.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gabeoz

Y’all really making something out of nothing. You realize you can appreciate the cultural and religious significance of the city of Jerusalem and the surrounding region without approving of the government, right?

so it wasn’t even just in exchange for few posts, she got paid to promote. 

FreePalestine

54 minutes ago, River said:

Yeah it's the same app that did a campaign to trash the tv show Our Boys by HBO during the release date (did you watch it?).

Can't believe that the IDC Herzliya is part of this, they used to be better and apolitical.

I didn’t know that! I heard about the show when Bibi called for a boycott, ironically. :poot:

I should watch it. 

FreePalestine

River
26 minutes ago, lego said:

I didn’t know that! I heard about the show when Bibi called for a boycott, ironically. :poot:

I should watch it. 

lol yeah and he probably didn't even watch 2 minutes out of it.

It gives an interesting perspective on the conflict and it's really well done, it's shows how the humanity got lost in the conflict and the victims are the children.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, affection said:

Why would anyone have to apologize about visiting this incredible country ? Do you apologize for visiting the U.S., Dubai, China, Singapore; Turkey, Russia, Palestinian Territories.... ? Nope. Pure Antisemitism here displayed once again.

From what I've seen, it's more about the fact that she got paid to promote the country. If she went on her own, I don't think it'd be as big of a problem.

Guillaume Hamon
10 hours ago, affection said:

Stop screaming antisemitism want you know that the point is:

9 hours ago, LordEnigma said:

From what I've seen, it's more about the fact that she got paid to promote the country. If she went on her own, I don't think it'd be as big of a problem.

9 hours ago, LordEnigma said:

4 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Stop screaming antisemitism want you know that the point is:

Stop screaming antisemitism? Did you see all the antisemmitic posts and Tweets that are even posted here on GGD ? You should open your eyes dear. almost every country does these kind of sponsored trips. Do you seriously think this is something special here ? Obviously y’all do, cause the world is hypocritical when it comes to Israel 

Guillaume Hamon
23 hours ago, Melech said:

That’s not what the tweet that user posted is saying. It literally denies Israel’s right to exist 

Since it's expanding way above the boundaries of the original land they lost yeah some people gonna talk about the fake existence of Israel as it is right now with its new frontiers that gonna change every now and then and consider Israel as the land Israelis ancestors got period.

Doesn't mean you don't want the state to exist at all and I'm sure you got it.

Guillaume Hamon
Just now, affection said:

Stop screaming antisemitism? Did you see all the antisemmitic posts and Tweets that are even posted here on GGD ? You should open your eyes dear. almost every country does these kind of sponsored trips. Do you seriously think this is something special here ? Obviously y’all do, cause the world is hypocritical when it comes to Israel 

I told you to stop screaming antisetism for this specific case when it wasn't about being mad at someone for going to Israel period but about the fact she was paid to promote the country.

I didn't tell you to not called out antisemitism when you see it so I don't need to open my eyes but you need to stop labeling something antisemitism when it's not.

If any popstar got a sponsor trip for a country that try to make people forget about its politics it will not be well perceived here neither so no it's not specific to Israel.

We're not hypocrite you just accuse everybody of antisemetism when folks don't give nothing but compliment to Israel. That's up to you, have a good day tho!

22 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I told you to stop screaming antisetism for this specific case when it wasn't about being mad at someone for going to Israel period but about the fact she was paid to promote the country.

I didn't tell you to not called out antisemitism when you see it so I don't need to open my eyes but you need to stop labeling something antisemitism when it's not.

If any popstar got a sponsor trip for a country that try to make people forget about its politics it will not be well perceived here neither so no it's not specific to Israel.

We're not hypocrite you just accuse everybody of antisemetism when folks don't give nothing but compliment to Israel. That's up to you, have a good day tho!

If you would have followed social media you wouldn’t be saying such a naive thing my dear. Good day to you too.

People here comparing Israel with Nazi Germany or calling it genocidical :toofunny: ya’ll should really educate yourselves. Whater you agree or not with how Israel faces Islamists terror 24/7 aimed at her citizens, saying such things is PURELY antisemitisim and far from truth.

Archived