• Created
  • Last Reply
Melech
2 hours ago, Monsterious said:

Are you really denying Israel’s right to exist? Very low, dude 

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Melech said:

She should go. It’s an amazing country 

Are you seriously calling a country that persecutes indigenous people and destroys their homes "amazing"? :rip:

Very low, dude. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Melech said:

Are you really denying Israel’s right to exist? Very low, dude 

Being against Israel political plan of taking all of Palestine is not "denying Israel' right to exist" and you know it.

Saying you wish the expansion would stop is not wishing there was no Israel at all yet this "right to exist of Israel" talking point get repeated 24/7 like if people against the expansion wanted Israel wiped from the map...

1 hour ago, Melech said:

She should go. It’s an amazing country 

You also know it's not about the country being amazing or not but about politics and Demi being used as an ambassador for it so folks don't discuss the fact its president recently said he wasn't even into trying a 2 states solution at all...

littlepotter
4 hours ago, August3 said:

Ugh GTFO no one cared about your trip to Israel. I'm sick of celebrities having to apologize for everything these days.

Of course you won't care if you're not affected. Have a seat, this doesn't concern you. 

chaeri pls

Queen Bitch
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Of course you won't care if you're not affected. Have a seat, this doesn't concern you. 

I have a right to talk about everything i want to. Come up with a better argument than "tHiS dOeSN't CoNceRn yOu"

Melech
28 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Saying you wish the expansion would stop is not wishing

That’s not what the tweet that user posted is saying. It literally denies Israel’s right to exist 

SuperSunset

Spiritual experience:bye:

Is she thinking people are really that dumb to  believe this bulls*** or is she living in bubble or sumn?

Why should she apologize? I wanna visit Israel as well, should I apologize? Should everyone apologize whenever they buy a flight ticket to Israel? People need to chill

Gimme More

i didn't think i could possibly find her any more annoying, but she always manages to be :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

PoshLife

Regardless of whether the outrage is real or feigned, if you think Israel is the only country that has these government-sponsored trips, I have a bridge to sell you.

Archived