💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi: “I accepted a free trip to Israel in exchange for a few posts"

Monsterious

Featured Posts

River

Oh come on I’m tired of celebrities that perfectly knows what’s going on in Israel and Palestine are apologizing after they get the backlash just to save their own ass but one second after they don’t give a sh-t about Palestine and never mentions it again, just like Lana, Lorde and others..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

"no one tells you the potential backlash you could face in return"

And why not think of it by yourself?

tenor.gif

A little research beforehand doesn't hurt

angry jason terry GIF

Ew, David!

She took the trip soo gurl I have no sympathy 

Didnt she find it strange? “Here’s a free trip to Israel we just need your social media passwords. Have fun!”

BYE

whocares

So you accepted a free trip to Israel that you can afford in exchange of right-wing propaganda?
dumb antoine dodson GIF

Im a Muslim Arab thats extremely anti Israel and would never visit, but whats wrong with what she did? lol im sure its white liberals being offended on behalf of Muslims.

doppelganger
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Im a Muslim Arab thats extremely anti Israel and would never visit, but whats wrong with what she did? lol im sure its white liberals being offended on behalf of Muslims.

She got paid to do it, basically. 

I feel for her though. That money wasn't worth the backlash. 

Just now, doppelganger said:

She got paid to do it, basically. 

I feel for her though. That money wasn't worth the backlash. 

So the backlash is she got money or that she visited Israel? if its about visiting israel, I dont see anything wrong with that.

doppelganger
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

So the backlash is she got money or that she visited Israel? if its about visiting israel, I dont see anything wrong with that.

That she got money in exchange for public relations propaganda/promotion piece for the country. As she said, she wasn't religious or had any meaningful connection with the region/nation.  It didn't come off as authentic, and the fact that she's not even willing to defend her decision speaks volumes about her apathy

Just now, doppelganger said:

That she got money in exchange for public relations propaganda/promotion piece for the country. As she said, she wasn't religious or had any meaningful connection with the region/nation.  It didn't come off as authentic, and the fact that she's not even willing to defend her decision speaks volumes about her apathy

Ok I understand now.. 

And she got this offer from the government? if yes that is weird!

Also, she was told to do what in Israel? just to visit to support tourism or political propaganda?

Archived