Miaou

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bambi96
1 hour ago, Levine said:

I still don't get it tho...any help?

Someone on Twitter said it's because she has to delay her album because of Adele's upcoming release; supposed to be shade against her record label :)

Felix Jens

We are so desperate for new music while Gaga is playing the twitter game ...

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

Pretty high figure for her. Whether this is down to new hype for her music or not, I don’t know 😂

1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

The Lady Gaga as iPhones tweet has more likes

@ladygaga didn't create that tweet, there's prob some other viral ones w more likes too

ydnmnme

I hope it reaches 1 million likes lol 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

The Z
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Pretty high figure for her. Whether this is down to new hype for her music or not, I don’t know 😂

No, not at all... at least I don't think so. I mean, there is some hype for sure, especially since it's gonna be DanceGa's first album in 7 years, but the "success" of this tweet has nothing to do with that I think, people just thought it was weird and funny:emma:

The Z
58 minutes ago, neptugne said:

@ladygaga didn't create that tweet, there's prob some other viral ones w more likes too

I know it was not from her, what I meant to say is that the ADELE tweet has that wide ammount of like because people thought it was funny, not because of the hype :) 

Madling
3 hours ago, Autumn said:

Is this special? I don't know what her tweets normally get so idk if this is particularly impressive

I'm not a little Twatter so idk what the normal is

It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Some of the lamest tweets ever get huge numbers so it's not indicative of anything really. 

Archived