💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga on Breaking Rules and Using Power For Good

Franch Toast

Featured Posts

AnnunciLolli
10 hours ago, Stephen said:

“When I see artists with big voices flaunting what they have, I think it is a very terrible message. Young people need to be inspired to be brave, to have a purpose in the world that goes far beyond their beauty — that goes far beyond being loved for having lots of followers.”

Safe to assume she doesn’t enjoy “7 Rings”? :trollga:

What about Cake Like Lady Gaga? 

Not trying to attack her, she's a really great and talented person but that quote sounds a little off

ThunderSwallow
35 minutes ago, AnnunciLolli said:

Not trying to attack her, she's a really great and talented person but that quote sounds a little off

I think that’s the old Gaga. She literally is the Be Kind artist now.

Nothing new, but still a very nice, kind, and insightful interview. It's like hearing another one of her prepared answers, but hearing her go into it with more detail, which is surprisingly pleasant and refreshing.

Also, I cannot believe she stated that she was "singing jazz since she was 13" again. I know it's literally the truth, but that's so damn funny oh my god

3 points in and ready for more

2 hours ago, AnnunciLolli said:

1 hour ago, ThunderSwallow said:

I think that’s the old Gaga. She literally is the Be Kind artist now.

I agree, in that she's grown past that. She's had a few "shady" moments here and there (2012 to 2014 probably being her most snippy), but for the most part they were reactionary and honestly kind of mild.

She's definitely grown from that a whole lot. Like, she'll hammer down against something if she's particularly angry about it (recent political statements come to mind), but she goes about it in a much different manner than before.

I miss the fun slight-shadiness from a few years back, but I think she's mostly outgrown that. And for the better.

3 points in and ready for more

17 hours ago, Stephen said:

“When I see artists with big voices flaunting what they have, I think it is a very terrible message. Young people need to be inspired to be brave, to have a purpose in the world that goes far beyond their beauty — that goes far beyond being loved for having lots of followers.”

Safe to assume she doesn’t enjoy “7 Rings”? :trollga:

I'm rich bitch, I'm the upper class!

Archived