💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga on Breaking Rules and Using Power For Good

Franch Toast

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

https://www.baystbull.com/lady-gaga-on-breaking-rules-and-using-power-for-good/

This appears to be a new interview, or at least, newly published, though I don't see much new content there (it looks like it was conducted over the summer but just published in their fall 2019 issue).

The quote below reminds me of her recent Tweet that it's about the impact, not the fame. 

“The truth is that the reward is in the creative process for me,” she says. “I would prefer to be remembered as brave and unafraid to speak my mind. I don’t think that God gave me this voice to be famous, I think he gave me artistry and my voice and music as a vehicle to change the world, and that’s what I really want to do.”

0023.jpg

[This is my first time creating a thread, so my apologies if I messed up.]

She/Her/Hers

Lilmonzter

This interview shows why she has longevity, she always mixes it up, it's never boring with her. Never generic. :firega:

Sing C'est la vie 

Marilyn MonHoe

Congrats on your first thread!

It looks good btw, good job ezgif-3-1e08daebd3c4.gif

OT: Gaga is a chameleon who will have a long thriving career wbk

Stephen

“When I see artists with big voices flaunting what they have, I think it is a very terrible message. Young people need to be inspired to be brave, to have a purpose in the world that goes far beyond their beauty — that goes far beyond being loved for having lots of followers.”

Safe to assume she doesn’t enjoy “7 Rings”? :trollga:

Reid LePage
4 hours ago, Stephen said:

“When I see artists with big voices flaunting what they have, I think it is a very terrible message. Young people need to be inspired to be brave, to have a purpose in the world that goes far beyond their beauty — that goes far beyond being loved for having lots of followers.”

Safe to assume she doesn’t enjoy “7 Rings”? :trollga:

this quote and that reference makes ariana look so horrible. miss thing had a bomb attack at her concert and 20 people died and several more injured and then releases music about getting crunk :toofunny: 

PSYCHOSHTICK
2 minutes ago, Madling said:

Is this legit?  I feel like she only give interviews to big publications. I've never heard of this one

It is, my friend who works at Harper's Bazaar was also there. They (the press) all got to see both Enigma and Jazz & Piano, then they could interview her during a private press conference of which the writer writes about in the story.

I was beyond jealous.

Franch Toast
3 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

It is, my friend who works at Harper's Bazaar was also there. They (the press) all got to see both Enigma and Jazz & Piano, then they could interview her during a private press conference of which the writer writes about in the story.

I was beyond jealous.

Your friend is so lucky!

I'd never heard of this publication either. I only found it randomly when searching the Lady Gaga hashtag on Twitter during a bout of insomnia last night – one of the writers for that publication shared it on their feed. 

She/Her/Hers

Gagaplayer315

Break the rules AND the charts by releasing LG6 queen :firega:

Archived