3 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Incredible how you know Gaga's exact intention of every word she says! :pawsup:

waka flocka ok GIF

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
2 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Then just go away and stan Kim Petras or Charli XCX or Ava Max lmao it's not 2010 anymore hun, and as much as I want Gaga to go back to her original sound with a modern twist I won't complain if she decides to release a full ballad album. People actually really love Gaga's ballads and with ASIB she has once again prove herself an amazing vocalist snd songwriter. She's human, she has a vision of the things she likes and everything, you just have to respect it and stop whining like a 7 year old

1 hour ago, Seeka said:

Didn't you say this during the Joanne era? And lookie where you are now. 

Gaga was not put on this Earth to make you personally happy. 

Go on. Unstan. You have to realize at some point, you can't control an artist like Gaga. She creates what she wants to. 

Clinging to the past with rose tinted glasses on does nothing for anyone. 

Okay, perhaps I'm exaggerating, it would be impossible to unstan Gaga because of what she's done for us in the past. But it just makes me sad you know.. it feels like she's  a totally different artist now. But the thing is, I know she can still make it.. The Cure, Heal Me, HBF, WDYDT.. I know it's  a bit trashy pop, but she can still deliver.

And yes I said this during Joanne, but I had really high hopes for LG6 and I still have them because of the producers (Boys noice and stuff), but I'm just worried that she scrapped it and exchanged it for a new 'softer' album.. again. Just like she did with LG5.

And I already stan Charli XCX and Kim Petras :vegas:
I went and I will go to both of their concerts.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

nenhures
10 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Okay, perhaps I'm exaggerating, it would be impossible to unstan Gaga because of what she's done for us in the past. But it just makes me sad you know.. it feels like she's  a totally different artist now. But the thing is, I know she can still make it.. The Cure, Heal Me, HBF, WDYDT.. I know it's  a bit trashy pop, but she can still deliver.

And yes I said this during Joanne, but I had really high hopes for LG6 and I still have them because of the producers (Boys noice and stuff), but I'm just worried that she scrapped it and exchanged it for a new 'softer' album.. again. Just like she did with LG5.

The thing is that Gaga isn't the same artist she was 10 years ago. Neither is Beyoncé or Charli or any other human being on Earth. We grow and evolve and explore other things in life, that's natural. All of her albums have something to offer and she'll continue to make music because that's her passion and she's extremely talented at it and I think that it's selfish of us to try and dictate her creative vision just because it doesn't cater to us specifically.

She's always experimented with genres and sounds and has a profound love for music as well as performing. You being obsessed with what has been contradicts Gaga's vision and that's okay, I'm sure there's plenty of other artists whose last 7 albums sound exactly the same although I don't think they have a lot of points in the originality department.

You're not obligated to like everything she puts out or abandon your critical thinking and follow her blindly. I certainly don't. But this defeatist and entitled attitude combined with your misunderstanding of how Gaga sees and makes art is, in the words of someone we know, reductive. 

derpmonster
8 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Never understood this statement from Gaga, Adele’s weight is constantly spoken about.

I think it was more out of ignorance or a disconnect. Maybe she didn't read anything but positive stuff about Adele and assumed that was all. 

She did praise her though. It was not backhanded. She said she wished she could be as confident as Adele is about her haters. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

I think it was more out of ignorance or a disconnect. Maybe she didn't read anything but positive stuff about Adele and assumed that was all. 

She did praise her though. It was not backhanded. She said she wished she could be as confident as Adele is about her haters. 

Oh yeah, no I totally don’t think Gaga meant any malice in what she said, I agree I think she just wasn’t really aware of what the media say about Adele’s weight 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Seeka
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

Basically what nen said.

We aren't the same person we are 10 years ago. Hell, we're not the same people we were yesterday.  Gaga has been shaped by her experiences and that in turn, shapes her worldview and her art. 

Plus also, there are very few artists in existence, I think, that don't experiment. That don't change their sounds a bit. 

You can't fight against change. Yes. Gaga is a different person, but so are we. 

Wanting the past, aching for something we can't have, is something we all do. But doing it so much that we wish to control others is unhealthy. 

Gaga is doing what she wants. You don't need to be happy with what she releases, but you can be happy for her. 

xoxo Craig
13 hours ago, Mcerre said:

OMG I think i got it.

f

ADELE

DELETE

lets remove the same ones...

AND WE HAVE

FATE 
is the name of the new album

I am bookmarking you newbie :triggered:

End Racism Now

DutchHooker

@nenhures @Seeka

Yeah sorry, sometimes it's hard to let the past go, because it was such an amazing time.. I need to be happy that she's still making music at all. She could've stopped in 2014 if it wasn't for Tony..
But thanks for keeping me straight, sometimes my emotions can rule over my mind :kara:

However, we will talk again if she does LG6 with Sophie, BoysNoize and Bloodpop with full electronic PC-bops :vegas:
:oops::trollga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Tbh, after Joanne I don't listen to her pop persona that much. It sounds reductive to replicate that again. She needs to push forward

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Akiki said:

Tbh, after Joanne I don't listen to her pop persona that much. It sounds reductive to replicate that again. She needs to push forward

britney spears wtf GIF

You'd hate ENIGMA then :huntyga:

TJMonster96

It won’t let me post my screen recording. But has anyone seen “gagalg6album” on Instagram?! They posted a possible snippet on their story. It might be old, but I’ve never heard it before!

also, I know this isn’t on the right feed, but still 😂😛

TopazBlue
19 hours ago, Mcerre said:

OMG I think i got it.

f

ADELE

DELETE

lets remove the same ones...

AND WE HAVE

FATE 
is the name of the new album

omg

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

Your page is so cryptic... your first post... could you be the next BorisIsHere? :stalkga:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

GagaMyBlood95

Ummmmm what is that exactly supposed to mean :selena:

Spoiler

I pray she isn't just trolling :selena:

Spoiler

:air: 

Archived