Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

410K likes y’all :nooo:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Inb4 she’s subtly shading the label for asking her to push **** back cuz Adele’s coming 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Luna Lovegood
1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

410K likes y’all :nooo:

Coming for 500K 

luna’s advocate

15 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Nnnnnnn sis she did not :toofunny:

It was started by Stan Tumblr to make gaga look bad. 

She said something along the lines of "I wish I were as confident as Adele when it comes to my body. Nobody says anything to her whereas they publish me gaining 30lb"

Never understood this statement from Gaga, Adele’s weight is constantly spoken about.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Ghost Face

There is an Adele collab on LG6! Gaga thinks it's so good (maybe the best on the album) that she decide to tweet this joke :giggle:

It's an honor.

PlanetChromatica
54 minutes ago, DanceDark said:

There is an Adele collab on LG6! Gaga thinks it's so good (maybe the best on the album) that she decide to tweet this joke :giggle:

You may be joking but I think this is actually is a realistic reason for the tweet OR she is shading her record label for wanting her to delay releasing something until after Adele has released.

JohnnyVersace

Kind of wondering if this means it’s full of ballads, emotion, breakup anthems etc. 

MonsterBall13
20 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

she's drinking again and I love it

Dinner ft. Adele is finally coming

I was waiting to see someone write this 

DutchHooker
55 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Kind of wondering if this means it’s full of ballads, emotion, breakup anthems etc. 

I don't want that.. I want dancepop for gods sake..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

GunninMan

Why are y’all thinking so deeply about this obvious joke of a tweet? Haven’t we all been saying for MONTHS that maybe the album is called GAGA? This was her way of joking around, saying it’s named ADELE. I could almost guarantee it has nothing to actually do with Adele, how the music will sound, etc.

Archived