Uhm... It's actually material girl look.:triggered:

Which is a look directly from Marilyn :triggered:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
21 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

Unpopular opinion: Where is Wonder Woman 1984. It's been literally 84 years and not a single news. Well probably trailer will drop when this hits theaters.

I think they’re trying to keep it hella under wraps since it’s the most popular DC movie and probably the most anticipated. 

Ziggy
15 hours ago, kyanewest said:

I love the colors, I love the scenes, I love the music, I think theres potential for a good story although it's drifting away from the fact that Harley is pretty submissive and head over heels over Joker, and it is a toxic relationship but decided to go a different route where Harley is independent and strong which in my knowledge never happened in the comics but that's fine. Unpopular opinion but the only thing im scared of is Margot's performance. I don't find her to be a good actress, and I like her a lot, I like her work so far but Im not a fan of her performance and acting skills :awkney:

It has been the comics since 2011. This movie is pretty much Harley’s comic run since then, actually lol 

Ziggy
19 hours ago, Red said:

As far as I remember, they were making a solo movie and turned it into BoP, not the opposite, so people should be thankful for HQ making this movie exist at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yup. Margot pushed for a Harley solo, got it, and then wanted the Birds of Prey because it would be more fun. I would guess she tried initially for the Sirens but since that has so many iconic villains in it, DC didn’t want to put their casting choices for Ivy and Catwoman into one movie. It could come down the line, though, depending upon how Charlie’s Angels does.

People complain so much. I’m a huge fan of the comics and I’ve read most of BoP and Harleys titles. I’m honestly just thrilled they’re going this deep in the DC Universe at all. Never imagined it would happen AND I like the casting. WB wouldn’t cast these women if it was for nothing parts. This is the first trailer and Harley is most popular and recognizable so it makes sense to have a trailer that heavily featured her first. I’m still optimistic.

4 hours ago, Nightwing said:

That wasn't directed towards you, it was in response to earlier posts in the thread.

But, yeah, there's something already going on with the timeline in Wonder Woman 1984, so this is the perfect opportunity for them to just go ahead and right the wrongs, so to speak.

Cool, thanks for the clarification.

And yeah, I hope things get sorted out. I guess I'm still slightly miffed out about studio meddling with SS, ultimately turning it into a franken-movie of sorts.

3 points in and ready for more

Itsbrenda
21 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

But aren't they doing the Flashpoint Paradox on the Flash stand alone movie? or has that been scrapped?

I think it’s scrapped. 

I know that they wanted to do it in there but they kept loosing writers and directors. Then loads of the cast wouldn’t come back (Which is fair, it’s a mess) so they have apparently added it into WW84. 
last we heard Flash is in limbo to the point where Ezra Miller is trying to write it himself. 

while there are good parts to the DCEU I think they should just give it a break and maybe get everything in line with this Joker movie. Darker, scary and a complete parallel to the MCU. (Just my opinion, would be good to have the variety). 
We could even keep WW as she would have Been around when Joker was

Archived