• Like 1
  • LMAO 4

PartySick
5 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Will the results of this poll be shown on Fox or CNN?ย 

Depends on the results.

"Lady Gaga fans offer disdain for Trump, several comically feign support"

Or

"Lady Gaga fans support President Trump; when will their he-she pop superstar get on board?!"

#KeepAmericaGreatAgain ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

Zilla

Yes, but mostly because he can't be trusted. I know politicians usually lie but this is a whole other level.ย 

The whole asking other countries for info on his competitors was the icing on the cake though. To me it's an abuse of power and shouldn't be rewarded at all. I just want honesty and I won't get it from him.

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.
  • Thanks 1

gabeoz
1 minute ago, Zilla said:

Yes, but mostly because he can't be trusted. I know politicians usually lie but this is a whole other level.ย 

The whole asking other countries for info on his competitors was the icing on the cake though. To me it's an abuse of power and shouldn't be rewarded at all. I just want honesty and I won't get it from him.

At this point it's becoming amusing that he just can't stop lying

ย 

Media: Look what Trump did!

Trump: YEP I DID IT!

Trump 2 hours later: The fake news media is the enemy of the american people! WITCH HUNT!

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

mikeyxgaga

... Someone should do more than just impeach himย :fan:

- Mikey Gaga
  • Sad 1

Morphine Prince

I canโ€™t believe how many people here hate America :wtf:ย 

Why would you want to remove our great leader? :wtf:ย 

God bless President Trump #MAGAย 

• LMAO 8
  • Thanks 2

Zilla
Just now, gabeoz said:

At this point it's becoming amusing that he just can't stop lying

ย 

Media: Look what Trump did!

Trump: YEP I DID IT!

Trump 2 hours later: The fake news media is the enemy of the american people! WITCH HUNT!

Exactly. It's gettingย  difficult to keep up because he's so fixated on twisting everything so it's truth in his eyes,ย ย makes my head hurt

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.
  • Like 1

Nightwing

Yes. And I'm sure he'll have a ton of lawsuits waiting for him when he's out of office.

I want there to be a foot on this clown's neck for the rest of his life.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Autumn

Remove from the planet please not just officeย :saladga:

โ€ข formerly ARealWildMan, WarriorPhoenix โ€ข
  • Sad 1

Diamond Heart

Yes. Only buffoons still support him.

Reasons why you wouldnt?ย 
- you are an idiot
- you are a hypocrite
- you are a white supremacist
- youย think your being 'edgy' for being different from what everyone with a working brain see's

Edited by Diamond Heart
But baby, I just need one good one Tuesday
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

giskardsb

On the one hand, it's a waste of time and money because the Senate won't have enough votes to actually impeach him unless something turns up that is so politically damaging that the GOP members are forced to impeach in order to get themselves reelected.ย  ย Keep in mind thatย  the GOP and Trumps base have proven they don't give a crap about Trump abusing his office, he was soliciting help from the Russians during the campaign and they didn't care.ย  Dems should probably just concentrateย  on winning the election.ย  Also, Trump will use this as ammo to galvanize his hard core base, he might have even orchestrated it for that purpose.ย  ย Trump is nothing without enemies to conquer, so he makes them up.

Onย  the other hand, you can't let this level of stupidityย go without repercussions.ย  ย  He's shown continuous tendency to attempt to use foreign nations to help him politically.ย  ย You can't just sweep that under the rug.

And which is worse, Trump or Pence?

Edited by giskardsb

Whispering
2 hours ago, giskardsb said:

On the one hand, it's a waste of time and money because the Senate won't have enough votes to actually impeach him unless something turns up that is so politically damaging that the GOP members are forced to impeach in order to get themselves reelected.ย  ย Keep in mind thatย  the GOP and Trumps base have proven they don't give a crap about Trump abusing his office, he was soliciting help from the Russians during the campaign and they didn't care.ย  Dems should probably just concentrateย  on winning the election.ย  Also, Trump will use this as ammo to galvanize his hard core base, he might have even orchestrated it for that purpose.ย  ย Trump is nothing without enemies to conquer, so he makes them up.

Onย  the other hand, you can't let this level of stupidityย go without repercussions.ย  ย  He's shown continuous tendency to attempt to use foreign nations to help him politically.ย  ย You can't just sweep that under the rug.

And which is worse, Trump or Pence?

All true!ย 

ย 

Trump.