Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

E! POLL: Gaga's Top London Looks!

boysboysboys

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

560.FPgame3.mh.091712.jpg

Never settle for one outfit when you can wear threeâ€â€such is the Lady Gaga way.

With that in mind, the 26-year-old singer was in fine form on Sunday, the day of the Philip Treacy fashion show in London. We're talking three looks, each designed to piss off at least six different minorities, fan clubs, ethnic groups, and/or political factions.

Well played, Lady Gaga.

Let's start with the wreath of flowers that framed Gaga's face and, we suspect, attracted bees from as far west as The Cotswolds. She paired the botanical headpiece with black and gold tights stolen from the last of the Romanovs, along with a poufy green dress and matching boots.

After the show, Gaga donned a set of oversized Mickey Mouse-like ears and set them off with a Michael Jackson-inspired jacket, armband and embellished glove. We can only wonder if Katherine Jackson will approve.

And yet that wasn't all. There was the burkha-inspired getup that the "Marry the Night" singer wore late in the day, after the Treacy festivities were over. The Lady opted for a top-to-toe look evocative of hardcore Muslim countries, including a pink, jeweled head scarf and a shroud of silk around her mouth.

Just in case PETA was watching, the Mother Monster also tacked on what looked like a bunch of fur tails to a leather coat.

So, which of these three looks do you like best? Or are you less than Gaga about all of them?

-----------------------

The piece is written by none other than Leslie Gorenstein. :creepflop:

http://www.eonline.c...ch-is-your-fave

bumblebee

"The piece is written by none other than Leslie Gorenstein."

I'm a little bit new here, could someone please explain what's wrong with Leslie?

hell0samuel

I dont like the 3rd look but i liked the 2nd and the pink burka she wore.

the flower thing is alright, not my favourite but it's alright i suppose :sweat:

boysboysboys

Yep.

The third look is just SO bad.

Sorry, I like AfghanGa. But if you hate fur, I'll understand.

Archived