💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

lgbt

Teen Commits Suicide After Being Outed

Marilyn MonHoe

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

How can you say this?

Yes they did a horrific thing, but what good comes out of wishing harm and bad things on people who have done wrong? It just results in an endless cycle of pain and misery. You wanting to see those kids suffer makes you even worse than them.

No, it doesn’t. 

They deserve to deal with the fact they led someone to commit suicide for the rest of their days.  

This should be on their record forever. 

Fresco

It's so sad that the culture in that area wouldn't accept him for who he is. It could be something so natural that people don't even blink when they hear it. 

Sorry to have to say this, but real live person to person communication will always be best choice for important personal discussions, not anything digital internet or phone unless you need a permanent record of it.

yeah but the sad thing is this telephone helping hotline WON'T help you. They only do very basic generic help with predictable responces - you can get better help on Gagadaily. I knew a person who called such a hotline several times and that person was BLOCKED by the helping telephone  hotline because his problems were "too big" according to the hotline.

[this is a test to see whether my sig works]
Spartacus
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

How can you say this?

Yes they did a horrific thing, but what good comes out of wishing harm and bad things on people who have done wrong? It just results in an endless cycle of pain and misery. You wanting to see those kids suffer makes you even worse than them.

How dare you say I'm worse than them for wanting to see justice done.  What they did is involuntary manslaughter, which is illegal.  I don't make the laws... I just enjoy seeing people who commit involuntary manslaughter through bullying get what the law dishes out.

And let's not pretend these kids, these bullies, didn't know what they were doing was wrong.  In this day'n'age they didn't know what they were doing was wrong?  Ok so they must be punished accordingly...

tumblr_phwxcb5xSr1xmo1c7o1_250.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
Lion Heart

This is so sad. :(  RIP. I found this on the DA: 

Here's what Coffee County's District Attorney, Craig Northcott, had to say about the situation:

"I, like the rest of the community, am deeply saddened by the tragic loss of the young life of Channing Smith. I express my heartfelt condolences to his family. My office has encouraged, cooperated in and supported the investigation into the events leading to this death. Ethically, I am prohibited from commenting on an open investigation or prosecution. However, procedurally, no charging decisions have been made by my office nor has the Coffee County Sheriff’s Department asked for a decision since the investigation has not been completed. When all relevant facts are available, my office will advise the Coffee County Sheriff’s Department on what charges, if any, we believe are appropriate to help guide it in that decision. Any report that my office has failed or refused to act is inaccurate and I wanted to clarify this for the sake of the Smith family as they do not need the added burden to the already incomprehensible pain that they are experiencing. I would ask for the everyone to extend their prayers for the family and to respect their privacy as this process moves forward."

https://www.wvlt.tv/content/news/Could-teens-suicide-lead-to-prosecutions-561775481.html

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Lilmonzter

RIP little boy

Just shows that there needs to be more exposure given to bullying and  teen mental health, I bet if he had some support he wouldn't have done this :fail:

There's still a huge stigma around homosexuality in the rural partsof the world

Sing C'est la vie 
Nightwing
4 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

District Attorney Craig Northcott, who has voiced opposition to gay rights in the past and said gay people are not entitled to domestic violence protection, said he hasn’t decided if he will pursue criminal charges. The family told news outlets Northcott won’t take action on the cyberbullying.

Beliefs like this are why I now feel the way I do about people. I'm just so sick of people's ****. If you don't believe this boy deserves justice, then you're trash. It's as simple as that.

KingRedd

This hurts to hear about. Someone gone so soon over bullies who don’t think before they act. Outing needs to be stopped. It’s so hurtful that people aren’t allowed to come out on their own. I always fear this happening anytime I see someone outed. I hope his family finds a way to keep it together. As someone who lost a niece to suicide in February I know what they are feeling and it sucks. :ohno:

May I Read You? 😎

Archived