💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Halloween Show

seashellbabe

Featured Posts

G U C C I

I will be there!! I hope she's planning on doing something as a surprise since it's Halloween. I honestly don't care if its a song added to the set list or a costume but I have spoiled myself by watching almost every live stream so I feel like I already know the show by heart. 

I'm gonna be blasted with my two bffs and hopefully close to the stage portion where the piano is so its gonna be fine regardless. 

Im kinda down for her to replace the bowie cover with her own cover of Human Fly by The Cramps

13 minutes ago, Nicholas Pierce said:

I went.

I met her at the M&G.

Nothing new in the show :awkney:

I met her too!! What were you wearing? I was in the green costume haha 

Nicholas Pierce
14 hours ago, MrGreen said:

I met her too!! What were you wearing? I was in the green costume haha 

I was wearing black jeans and a blue flower printed shirt lol. How was your experience!?

11 minutes ago, Nicholas Pierce said:

I was wearing black jeans and a blue flower printed shirt lol. How was your experience!?

It was overwhelming!! The meet and greet was so fast and my leg spasming out when I stood up to meet her took up most of my time :bradley: She was so sweet and helpful though. Then after the show I went to Mama Rabbit club and was on my last drink but saw her bodyguard next to me!!!!! So I stayed around and Gaga and the whole Haus showed up, got to dance with Gaga twice and meet all the Haus members! Sarah Tanno came up to me and said she loved my Haus Labs makeup and that my costume was the best of the night, talked with Bobby and Victor too for a while. They are all so cool! Still in shock :messga:

Nicholas Pierce
4 hours ago, MrGreen said:

It was overwhelming!! The meet and greet was so fast and my leg spasming out when I stood up to meet her took up most of my time :bradley: She was so sweet and helpful though. Then after the show I went to Mama Rabbit club and was on my last drink but saw her bodyguard next to me!!!!! So I stayed around and Gaga and the whole Haus showed up, got to dance with Gaga twice and meet all the Haus members! Sarah Tanno came up to me and said she loved my Haus Labs makeup and that my costume was the best of the night, talked with Bobby and Victor too for a while. They are all so cool! Still in shock :messga:

Lucky u!!! Hope you had a great time as I did! :)

She was super sweet, we got to chat a little while taking the photo and she was nothing but kind. :huntyga:

Nicholas Pierce
On 11/1/2019 at 6:52 PM, MrGreen said:

Hey! Did u get your picture?

I still havent gotten mine 

1 hour ago, Nicholas Pierce said:

Hey! Did u get your picture?

I still havent gotten mine 

Nope! :smh: I wonder what’s taking so long, they said 24-48 hours! :bradley:

Nicholas Pierce
1 hour ago, MrGreen said:

Nope! :smh: I wonder what’s taking so long, they said 24-48 hours! :bradley:

I reached out to the company in charge of taking the pictures and they replied it takes almost 2 weeks to deliver the photos because ‘the artist management’ have to approve it first lol

2 hours ago, Nicholas Pierce said:

I reached out to the company in charge of taking the pictures and they replied it takes almost 2 weeks to deliver the photos because ‘the artist management’ have to approve it first lol

So they can choose not to approve it? :messga: At least we got an answer at least, thank you for asking!

Nicholas Pierce
On 11/6/2019 at 6:13 PM, MrGreen said:

So they can choose not to approve it? :messga: At least we got an answer at least, thank you for asking!

Already got mine!

On 11/8/2019 at 5:55 AM, Nicholas Pierce said:

Already got mine!

Yours is AMAZING!!! I am gonna check and see if mine is available now too!! :pawsup:

Archived