💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Halloween Show

seashellbabe

Featured Posts

seashellbabe

Hi all, 

Is anyone else going to the Halloween enigma show? I'm really hoping for PERHAPS a new outfit or SOMETHING because it's Halloween. Ideally she'll add Monster to the setlist for the night :nick:

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

Mr Ricky

She might do a Monster / Bloody Mary. Who knows though, but it will also cost alot of time and changes in her backdrop etc. 

Crossfit

gagaschickens

oh my god, i dont care about enigma, but she better debut the first single off lg6

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2019 at 4:07 PM, seashellbabe said:

Hi all, 

Is anyone else going to the Halloween enigma show? I'm really hoping for PERHAPS a new outfit or SOMETHING because it's Halloween. Ideally she'll add Monster to the setlist for the night :nick:

I'm going! I am hoping so too :pawsup:

On 9/30/2019 at 7:07 PM, seashellbabe said:

Hi all, 

I’m going!!! Still haven’t decided what I’m going to wear. Would LOVE if she added monster!!!

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, LeftoverPasta said:

@MonsterMom and I will be there

She better be dressed as a motherly monster, and you as a plate of leftover pasta, or I'm going to be disappointed. 

She/Her/Hers

MonsterDad
On 10/22/2019 at 12:57 AM, Franch Toast said:

She better be dressed as a motherly monster, and you as a plate of leftover pasta, or I'm going to be disappointed. 

We may have to keep a low profile in order to get past security.  @MonsterMom can be somewhat shady.

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

On 9/30/2019 at 7:07 PM, seashellbabe said:

Hi all, 

I will be there! Coming all the way from Pennsylvania :)

Archived