ūüźć Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" ūüźć

politics

Sweden in debate about male circumcision ban

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

am I the only one who likes cut d!cks? :awkney:

also , how can a person get circumcized when they're older.... if they get the procedure done, then have an erection while still in recovery................ those stitches gonna RIP.  am I right? I could be 100% wrong . I truly know nothing about it.  I got mine done when I was maybe a couple hours old.. I don't remember the pain and I am very happy with my cut penis.  does it really cause that much harm ??? someone educate me, in a respectful and genuine way (no pettiness please, I admit I know nothing about this really but these are just my initial thoughts)

‚ô• Kindness Police.
Bellatrix
7 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

also , how can a person get circumcized when they're older.... if they get the procedure done, then have an erection while still in recovery................ those stitches gonna RIP.  am I right? I could be 100% wrong . I truly know nothing about it.  I got mine done when I was maybe a couple hours old.. I don't remember the pain and I am very happy with my cut penis.  does it really cause that much harm ??? someone educate me, in a respectful and genuine way (no pettiness please, I admit I know nothing about this really but these are just my initial thoughts)

Maybe it's not optimal to do it when you're older, but at least you'll do it by your own choice.
When you do it on a baby that's not able to consent you pay no respect to his future wish.

holy scheisse
8 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Well you never had a choice on a permanent bodily alteration, theres really no health benefits like claimed in the old days, and uncut pepes allegedly enhances the pleasurable aspect of sexy time. Not that I'd know since I never had a choice :messga: there's nothing wrong w circumcision, but I think these are the main arguments against it being a standard practice. 

It's a little more complicated than yes or no.

Male circumcision on a 8 days old child  is not really harmful in the long run & is actually proven as healthier by some researches. (decreased risk of urinary tract infections, reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases and more)

That is also why circumcision is sometimes necessary for medical purposes on some men (not related to the religion)

If we were to compare it with female genital mutilation which is practiced among African & Middle Eastern countries. FGM is rooted in gender inequality with an attempt to control a woman's sexuality and is actually harmful and is not comparable with the male circumcision, which is why it is illegal in many countries. 

While I do agree that people should adjust to modern values, it's also not right to ban the religious rules that define them. This ban would do more harm than good, in my opinion.

But I am glad that this is being discussed and is not just something that people feel they can't touch.

32 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Circumcision is often performed on infants without anesthetic or with a local anesthetic that is ineffective at substantially reducing pain.¬† In a study by Lander and colleagues, a control group of infants who received no anesthesia was used as a baseline to measure the effectiveness of different types of anesthesia during circumcision.¬† The control group babies were in so much pain‚ÄĒsome began choking and one even had a seizure‚ÄĒthey decided it was unethical to continue.¬† It is important to also consider the effects of post-operative pain in circumcised infants, which is described as ‚Äúsevere‚ÄĚ and ‚Äúpersistent‚ÄĚ.¬† In addition to pain, there are other negative physical outcomes including possible infection and death. 0ver 120 children die every year in America from circumcision.

Research has demonstrated the¬†hormone¬†cortisol, which is associated with¬†stress¬†and pain, spikes during circumcision.¬† Although some believe that babies ‚Äúwon‚Äôt remember‚ÄĚ the pain, we now know that the body ‚Äúremembers‚ÄĚ as evidenced by studies which demonstrate that circumcised infants are more sensitive to pain later in life.¬† Research carried out using neonatal animals as a proxy to study the effects of pain on infants‚Äô psychological development have found distinct behavioral patterns characterized by increased¬†anxiety, altered pain sensitivity, hyperactivity, and¬†attention¬†problems.¬† In another similar study, it was found that painful procedures in the neonatal period were associated with site-specific changes in the brain that have been found to be associated with mood disorders.

Studies found that these procedures often produce symptoms which are very similar to those of childhood sexual abuse, including dissociation and the development of a negative body image.  The effects often persist into adulthood as evidenced by a study that examined the effects of childhood penile surgery for hypospadias.  Men who had this surgery in childhood experienced more depressive symptoms, anxiety, and interpersonal difficulties than men who did not have the surgery. 

Is it worth going through all this to prevent a urinary tract infections? or to  reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases? I think there are others ways to prevent sexual diseases and urinary tract infections than cutting infants penis. Only 30% of the world is circumcised and its mostly America and the Middle East.

@Ronlop

Archived