💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Strangers Things Season 4 Announced (Spoiler Alert!)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

JohnWayne92

So, I've heard it's going to have time travel, and that Eleven is going to be a villain in a sense because once she realizes they can go back in time to save Hopper, she wants to do it at all cost, and there will apparently be extensive costs to do so. 

DeleteMyAccount
19 hours ago, Nightwing said:

I'm going to sit down and try to get into this again; I never finished the first season. I started to lose interest when things started getting way too sci-fi.

Your profile pic is literally Supernatural though...

OT: I literally thought this was going to be some surprise Halloween Season 4 drop or something when I saw the teaser. I wonder if they filmed any of season 4 yet? ST3 is going to be hard to top. It was so cohesive and strong.

RAMROD
20 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Praying hopper is alive :messga: eleven needs her papa.

On light of that, hope El is getting her power back and train hard to het even better. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

20 hours ago, NewUsername said:

Y'all that are disliking Stranger Things, the bad taste jumped out :huntyga:

ST3 was lowkey a letdown though :cryga:

But I'm probably still gonna watch it anyway lmao. My initial guess was that the tagline was referring to the Upside Down issues following Will, El, Joyce, and Jonathan after they moved away. But after hearing the time travel speculation, I don't know anymore.

3 points in and ready for more

I know they won't drop the Russian plotline, so I do hope they overhaul it. I thought it was such a whacky and (unfortunately) unnecessary addition for ST3. Murray and Alexei's sideplot with the "terminator", in particular, I was not a fan of.

And if they bring back Hopper (likely), I also hope they fix his characterization a bit. I get where they were trying to go with him last season, but it was executed kind of weirdly?

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, Miel said:

ST3 was lowkey a letdown though :cryga:

What?! It is a solid season after S1 . And most people and Critics alike agreed with this. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What?! It is a solid season after S1 . And most people and Critics alike agreed with this. :diane:

It's not a bad season- all of them are solid seasons! But relative to ST1 and ST2, it wasn't my jam.

I think, where it excelled, it did so exceedingly well. The new pace was super fun, the cast was terrific as always, and the action and special effects were out-of-this-world fantastic.

But, I also felt that its new pace, side-plots, and weird characterization kind of ate up and overshadowed what they were trying to do in terms of character growth. I think ST2 set up a lot of potential plot-lines (let's ignore the Kali sideplot for a sec lmao) that wasn't fleshed out, or explored at all, in ST3 (Billy and Max/Lucas was a ball that was dropped heavily, in my opinion; more of the effects of trauma and stunted growth with Will and others, was another).

I enjoyed it, a lot. It's just relative! I'd give the season a B, whereas ST1 I'd give an A and ST2 a B+.

Archived