Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms no new music from ARTPOP until 2013

Jase

Featured Posts

*Propagaga's admin got the chance to meet Lady Gaga backstage last night after her show in Amsterdam, and here's what she had to say about new music..

So we chilled with Gaga talking about ARTPOP, the new record. She told us that like most of the new album is pretty much done, the music for the songs has been finished, the vocals and stuff still has to been finalized she said. She said ARTPOP or the new single won’t be released before Christmas 2012, because she feels like it doesn’t feel fresh if it’s not coming in a fresh new year.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES THANK YOU GAGA! :worship2: I have no room left on my ipod, and I won't be able to get a 32gb until christmas! :omgexcited: I feel a release date in the spring is the best, a time for new beginnings :legend:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

told ya. save ur munnies for many editions of it i suppose. :)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bad Kids

Okay. It will not be fresh from the oven .

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

"because she feels like it doesn’t feel fresh if it’s not coming in a fresh new year" :flop:

"feel freash" :flop:

Archived