Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga confirms no new music from ARTPOP until 2013

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, will the album still come out "before spring"?

and hopefully this means it will come early january, so it's very very very fresh.

DanceInTheFlames

Lol dat b---h. Whatever, I don't really want it before the BTW Ball is over and done with anyway. Not here for another two years between the release and going it see it live.

MelbHawker

:ohno: We'll have to wait until 2013. :(

I knew it was going to happen anyway! I'd been saying it since people on here were thinking it was going to be released in Oct.. :toofunny:

bumblebee

She could release the song in late January,

and If she doesn't add 50 more US/Canada tour dates, there's no problem with releasing the record in March, right after the tour is over. Since the promotion tactics has changed and she doesn't have to occupy every TV show in the same week, she can easily finish the tour and release the record, when the lead single is still heard on the radio.

It's no problem she is putting it out in 2013, I honestly can't imagine how you could concentrate on the worldwide tour and album campaign at the same time. We both know how deeply involved Gaga is, so I bet even her energy is not enough for both :)

TheMadridHash

she said back in may 2010 that BTW was like done and ready to sell, it took 12 months for that album to be released

i think the album will come around march/april next year but something tells me she could delay it some months

Jenniferella

I'm glad she's releasing it in 2013!

Me too ! The BTW era was so rushed (more than Rihanna's TTT...) that I'm happy she has learnt to take her time now
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

It doesn't feel fresh if you wait. :crossed:

lol this

Anyway, we'll have to wait. We have stil three months left for the ARTPOP era to start.

Archived