💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Politician

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

57 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I was talking about it an hour ago with some people on here and actually discribed it as „Glee vibes but in a more mature way“ , so if you mean that by „smart-cringe“ then yes, you should give it a try, it‘s really good

12 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

@River I agree with what was answered to your question. 

The show changes course and setting throughout some episodes as well. 

Definitely worth checking out despite the RT score tbh. 

Thanks guys! I'm gonna give it a shot, you convinced me :sara:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Katherine

I just finished the first two episodes and I may say I really like it. Jessica Lange is always flawless, she knows how to make me feel uncomfortable lol

I hate the twins and I hate Infinity... I just can't stand them.

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I watched it and I actually really liked it. It's funny, sad, and the ending is exactly what I wanted. Can't wait for Season 2.

I wanted to hear this before starting to watch it. I didn't want to get into another show but I will now.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Morphine Prince
6 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i’m watching the pilot right now and really enjoying it. he sings and it’s so wonderful.

That “River” cover is a highlight of the show for me. I need it on Spotify. 

2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

@gagzus Ryan’s deal with Netflix was 2 seasons upfront. S2 begins production next month! 

in that case im glad, but i still hope he makes it less convoluted 

The actor who played River is so beautiful. I know we're getting gay characters in almost every show nowadays, but I would have really liked if gay relationships don't end in death and would appreciate the lead character being gay (i.e. in a gay relationship) in a TV show, not many of those around (I mean the main lead character not just any main character). 

As for the show itself, I enjoyed it. It's nothing amazing, but it's good and I'll be watching seasons 2.

Spock

Just finished watching, and the final episode/Season 2 set up was the best part for sure. I mean, Judith, Jackie and BETTE omg :giveup:

Overall I though it was just okay. I feel like it could have worked better more as a Glee-style quirky comedy instead of taking itself so seriously.

also for me, almost every single character in episodes 1 to 7 were EXTREMELY unlikeable, like ugh. I know what they're doing with the show and that each season is going to be a different campaign until the presidency, but Ben Platt looking like a 35 year old high schooler was just extremely off-putting

I get that Payton is a Rachel Berry/Tracy Flick type person, but they had something in them that you grew to love. Payton was just really annoying.

Gwyneth and Jessica were the highlights for me and I'm relieved that Season 2 will kind of reboot the show

who will love me when the night is over

phantasmas

minus the horror aspect, i find it to be more like Scream Queens wherein really ridiculous, almost impossible things occur but somehow the audience can laughably dismiss them

both shows also have rich, white kids that can get away with pretty much anything

Phantomhive

Watched the show for Jessica Lange and the gay romance that was shown in the trailer. Felt kinda queerbaited after the end of the pilot :flop:

When Payton received the wedding letter from Alice, it was actually shocking to see him so distraught. Didn't expect him to harbor such deep feelings towards her since they really had no chemistry throughout the show. His moments with River seemed more heartfelt and genuine yet he simply boiled it down to "an obsession". :selena:

Anyway, that's just my biggest issue. Overall, I'm not sure how to describe how I feel about the show.  Like the journey was exciting yet by the end of it, I felt rather dissatisfied.  I adore Gwyneth and Jessica and Ben Platt's voice is simply breathtaking. Not so sure if I'll watch the 2nd season tbh.

In I fly on wings of winter.

Archived