💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga ever top Born This Way?

hankhatesyouall

Featured Posts

hankhatesyouall

Will Born This Way remain the peak of her artistic excellence/star power/music quality for the rest of her career?

Let's be real - ARTPOP, while being a decent album, doesn't come close to BTW, and it already feels dates while like half of BTW still sounds fresh. 

Will Gaga be able to top it with her next album? Will she be able to pull off an experiment album that will be a cultural phenomenon? 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17
3 minutes ago, sampool said:

She could release a fart album and it would still be much better than that trash. 

The disrespect

tragic kim kardashian GIF

BTW is one of her best albums imo

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

GagaSkeletonWay
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well yes, since Born This Way is her worst album :vegas:

4 minutes ago, sampool said:

She could release a fart album and it would still be much better than that trash. 

giphy.gif

I think many don't agree with the notion that BTW was peak of "artistic excellence/star power/music quality."

Also why are we all so obsessed with defining when and where peak is and comparing levels of success. I wish we could spend more time to just enjoy it, connect to it.

I honestly don't care whatsoever if any future album or film surpasses financially any other album or film. I just want to experience it.

ear condom
8 minutes ago, sampool said:

tumblr_m2xpiymJ9w1r1e2i1o1_500.gif

BTW does not sound fresh at all tho. The sound was very unique for the time it was released because no one was doing 90s retro yet but it still sounds like 90s retro lol

hankhatesyouall
20 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Joanne already happened, so did A Star Is Born 

:bye:

Not when A-YO has left a huge stain on her discography. We can claim that Joanne is responsible for revitalizing the country aesthetics in pop culture, but that would be a huge reach. 

A Star Is Born is on par with Born This Way in terms of commercial success, but it doesn't come close it terms of cultural impact. 

Again, Shallow might stand out among other mainstream songs, but there wasn't particularly outstanding about this song. 

I guess will objectively remain in the league of its own (even though I personally like The Fame more).

Musically, The Fame > TFM > BTW > ASIB > ARTPOP > Joanne, but BTW will be far ahead it terms of impact/star power. 

Delusional
1 minute ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Not when A-Yo has left a huge stain on her discography. We can claim that Joanne is responsible for revitalizing the country aesthetics in pop culture, but that would be a huge reach. 

A Star Is Born is on par with Born This Way in terms of commercial success, but it doesn't come close it terms of cultural impact. 

Again, Shallow might stand out among other mainstream songs, but there wasn't particularly outstanding about this song. 

I guess will objectively remain in the league of its own (even though I personally like The Fame).   

A-YO is one of her catchiest, and best songs. 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

The real peak of her artistry and originality is TFM, BTW is half good half bad, and its where her success started to fall

Archived