• Created
  • Last Reply
ear condom
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Is that Madame X?

tenor.gif?itemid=7811040

ear condom
4 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Yes, I think Born This Way will definitely be surpassed in the future. Not just by one album, but by many, many of them. I think the next several years will be a renaissance period for Gagaā€™s music.Ā 

Just for a moment you really made me envisionĀ Ā a bright future full of Gaga's bops and serves ; thanksĀ :heart:

giphy.gif

I think TF and TFM was her peak in terms of pop music greatness.. But BTW is by far the more cultural impactfull of all her offerings.. That album challenged a lot of steriotypes.. Not just in music style, but in society as well.Ā 

Smother Em Eh

It was an extremely unique pop record in terms of sound at the time, but half of the record sounds dated now.Ā 

It is hands down her artistic peak though.(Besides TFM)Ā 

For those of you saying TF, how is TF artistic? Also andĀ ARTPOP doesnā€™t come close.Ā 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

doppelganger

BTW is her most ambitious album but it isn't the most pleasant, but I appreciate the experimentation and risks taken. I do listen to it more than TFM (which is insanely popular but Gaga's least original).Ā 

None of Gaga's albums are perfect. And that's okay. ASIB is crafted. Joanne is raw. Fame is electric. TFM is a banger. C2C serves vocals. ARTPOP is bizzarre.Ā 

Candy Gaga

Let's be honest BTW was a product of being independent unique and being out of the box with her current team that approve everything she does even if it's mediocre we should be lucky to get a decent album.

Prismatic Light

Yes. Her best has to come yet imo. Im one of those people who actually think artists serve their best works always later on their career. So yes, I expect better music by herĀ :queenga:

Be kind šŸ§”

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Not when A-YOĀ has left a huge stain on her discography.

...what? Can you explain?

No familyā€™s safe when I sashay

lmao A Star Is Born says hiĀ 

It will be hard for her to top the acclaim she gained during this era and also the crazy commercial successĀ 

Ā 

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well yes, since Born This Way is her worst album :vegas:

What in theĀ :cryga:
Born This Way is her best album.. girl..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

AmenTheNight

She has at least more than 30 years ahead of her to release new albums, just imagine how good all these albums can be and how she can evolve. BTW might remain the fan favorite, but she has all the time to re-peak quality wise, and some may say she already did with ASIB.

Whatever you like or dislike the album, you cant deny it WAS her peak. In terms of sales, music, visuals, impact and relationship with fans.Ā 

I dont think she can, but I would love to see her try at leastĀ :huntyga:

Archived