TFM is her top

:kiss:

So overrated its actually starting to get on my nerves

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop

The f*ck are some of those replies.... Born This Way is literally her best album up to this point. It's also her least radio-friendly, which basically just affirms it being her best

hankhatesyouall
Just now, Sneaky said:

The f*ck are some of those replies.... Born This Way is literally her best album up to this point. It's also her least radio-friendly, which basically just affirms it being her best

Yep, she managed to sell 1 million* copies in one weeks with a ****ing motorcycle attached  to her head, and people still question whether its her most powerful  era. Not to mention the album's sound, suggestive/controversial lyrics, etc. 

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Not when A-YO has left a huge stain on her discography. We can claim that Joanne is responsible for revitalizing the country aesthetics in pop culture, but that would be a huge reach. 

A Star Is Born is on par with Born This Way in terms of commercial success, but it doesn't come close it terms of cultural impact. 

Again, Shallow might stand out among other mainstream songs, but there wasn't particularly outstanding about this song. 

I guess will objectively remain in the league of its own (even though I personally like The Fame more).

Musically, The Fame > TFM > BTW > ASIB > ARTPOP > Joanne, but BTW will be far ahead it terms of impact/star power. 

Not when only half of Born This Way is good, and the rest is cringey and are fillers :vegas:

End Racism Now

hankhatesyouall
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Not when only half of Born This Way is good, and the rest is cringey and are fillers :vegas:

Americano is the only filler on BTW.     

15 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Not when A-YO has left a huge stain on her discography.

One of her best songs imo:bradley:

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Not when A-YO has left a huge stain on her discography. We can claim that Joanne is responsible for revitalizing the country aesthetics in pop culture, but that would be a huge reach. 

A Star Is Born is on par with Born This Way in terms of commercial success, but it doesn't come close it terms of cultural impact. 

Again, Shallow might stand out among other mainstream songs, but there wasn't particularly outstanding about this song. 

I guess will objectively remain in the league of its own (even though I personally like The Fame more).

Musically, The Fame > TFM > BTW > ASIB > ARTPOP > Joanne, but BTW will be far ahead it terms of impact/star power. 

Girl ,your personal taste isn't the fact ,A-yo was well received by critics  ,what do you mean by it left a stain on her discography.

xoxo Craig
Just now, hankhatesyouall said:

Americano is the only filler on BTW.     

Heavy Metal Lover

Bad Kids

The Queen

Highway Unicorn

Fashion of his Love

And Hair are all fillers :trollga:

End Racism Now

We all know BTW is not her best record but this disrespect is unnecessary, you all going to jail

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

BleepBloop
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Not when Joanne is one big filler, besides PI

ARTPOP is my favorite album of all time so: yes she already did:trollga:

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

Archived