💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

FINNEAS - Blood Harmony [EP]

TheSlash

Featured Posts

TheSlash

As I didn't see any thread about it here and it was announced already over a month ago, I created this.

5ab132361f7fcd87bd90e77730107783.999x999

On August 22 ( my bday :giveup: ) FINNEAS announced that his debut EP called 'Blood Harmony' will be out on October 4. That day is today :tony: 

The tracklist counts 7 songs, from which he already released ( in tracklist order ) 'I Lost A Friend', 'Shelter', 'I Don't Miss You At All' and 'Let's Fall In Love For The Night'. The new songs are ( in tracklist order ) 'Lost My Mind', 'Partners in Crime' and 'Die Alone' . In an interview with Coup de Main magazine he also teased he'll probably release an album in 2020:

I think I wanted to have something that represented me in a slightly more concrete way than singles do. I wanted to have a project that made somewhat of a statement, and I think an EP kind of bridges a gap to an album, and I think I’ll probably put out an album in 2020, so I wanted to make sure to get an EP in this year.

Listen to the EP below:

Discuss :hor: 
Ew, David!

TheSlash

I edited the OP as the EP is out :diane:  ( depending on where you live :awkney: ).

Ew, David!

• 3 weeks later...
Chromaticunt

Literally one of the best collections of music released in years. :firega: my favourites are I Lost a Friend, Shelter, and I Don't Miss You at All. Cannot WAIT for his full-length album. Both him and Gaga in 2020. We are blessed. :bradley:

TheSlash
33 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Literally one of the best collections of music released in years. :firega: my favourites are I Lost a Friend, Shelter, and I Don't Miss You at All. Cannot WAIT for his full-length album. Both him and Gaga in 2020. We are blessed. :bradley:

2020 will be another great year for music :giveup: . My favorites are I Don't Miss You At All and Die Alone :bradley: . I'm still a bit mad he didn't put Angel - literally a masterpiece and up to now his magnum opus - on it, too :triggered:  :madge: . 

If he'd tour here in Germany on one night, and on the other one with Billie I'd most definitely would buy tickets for both shows, even if I would be broke and homeless after that

Animated GIF

Ew, David!

Archived