life

Gaga: "I Didn't Do This For Fame ...

Enzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

It’s obviously about the flack she’s getting from Haus Labs. 

Y’all are :saladga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

going out on a limb, here, but … maybe, it means … what it says … it means … ?

Spoiler

Lady Gaga … did … “this” … meaning … *gestures broadly at immediate figure / career / entirety of “Lady Gaga” (whatever that means to whoever is reading said memo)* … not for “fame” (as she clarified at the onset of said career -- distinguishing “fame” from “the fame” / “The Fame”) … but rather, “for impact” (as said Lady has reiterated throughout the continuation of said career, in increasing, and various iterations, both explicitly through lyrics / interviews / speeches / etc. … and implicitly through symbolic imagery of creative work)

Tbh, this is legit over-reaching and obvs, unnecessarily verbose and multi-syllabic … but, imo, and this is just me, the tweet just felt like a return to form of, basically, Lady “just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time” Gaga, the Pop missionary

… and Haus Labs, as an extension of Haus of Gaga, which was started as her creative group “separate from the label,” could tie into that … but tbh, the tweet feels bigger than HL

But, I’m just naive, and still believe it’s (it being everything) all narrative reference to that genesis vision of the OG … and i never know

15 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

2022 : The Impact

2071 : The Impact Monster

Fixed it 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Enzo said:

Impact font...like on BTW album cover? :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

1 hour ago, gagzus said:

Y’all must be numb if y’all don’t know what this is about, it’s clearly about people saying she’s selling makeup and it contradicts her previous statements and she believes makeup can be empowering. It’s not lyrics 

She’s talking about fame and impact, not money or self empowerment. It’s not about Haus Labs. 

Archived