Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "I Didn't Do This For Fame ...

Enzo

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

1/ You don't know what this tweet is about (not about makeup since she's been famous for over 10 years)

2/ You don't know how deep it is to her, stop searching for reasons to hate on her all the time

7 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

Gags it's literally makeup.. Stop trying to make it deeper than what it actually is. 

7 hours ago, Madling said:

Get over it

8 hours ago, Tomster4Life said:

Stop teasing, start releasing.

8 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Why did you do that do that do that

14 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Bih..confused d&d GIF

14 hours ago, PARTNR SWPPNG CLUB said:

I sure hope these aren't lyrics...

13 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

It’s obviously about the flack she’s getting from Haus Labs. 

Y’all are :saladga:

13 hours ago, bxr said:

going out on a limb, here, but … maybe, it means … what it says … it means … ?

Reveal hidden contents

Lady Gaga … did … “this” … meaning … *gestures broadly at immediate figure / career / entirety of “Lady Gaga” (whatever that means to whoever is reading said memo)* … not for “fame” (as she clarified at the onset of said career -- distinguishing “fame” from “the fame” / “The Fame”) … but rather, “for impact” (as said Lady has reiterated throughout the continuation of said career, in increasing, and various iterations, both explicitly through lyrics / interviews / speeches / etc. … and implicitly through symbolic imagery of creative work)

Tbh, this is legit over-reaching and obvs, unnecessarily verbose and multi-syllabic … but, imo, and this is just me, the tweet just felt like a return to form of, basically, Lady “just trying to change the world, one sequin at a time” Gaga, the Pop missionary

… and Haus Labs, as an extension of Haus of Gaga, which was started as her creative group “separate from the label,” could tie into that … but tbh, the tweet feels bigger than HL

But, I’m just naive, and still believe it’s (it being everything) all narrative reference to that genesis vision of the OG … and i never know

Hey guys. I see many people are confused about what she meant with this tweet, but it is  crystal clear when you think back to what is the last piece of content we got from her.

This:

So basically she is saying that she is doing this for the positive effect (impact) her music has on the lives of many people (helping them accept themselves, cheering them up), which is actually a really nice thing, she just didn't word it in the best way.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Hey guys. I see many people are confused about what she meant with this tweet, but it is  crystal clear when you think back to what is the last piece of content we got from her.

This:

So basically she is saying that she is doing this for the positive effect (impact) her music has on the lives of many people (helping them accept themselves, cheering them up), which is actually a really nice thing, she just didn't word it in the best way.

Exactly.  And in addition to her music she does many other things to help people.

I live outside the space time continuum.

she's prob having a natural high in the studio and just wanted to share w us all lmao

I don't think its lyrics but I love the fact that she's actually tweeting her own s**t for the first time since like ARTPOP

GagaUnderYou

Fame was always the mindset and the goal, her motives just changed later with what she wanted to do with her fame. It's clear that she always wanted to make an impact on pop culture, which she did, but she likes to switch it up on us all the time. Like when she now says "I put on a cape and called myself Lady Gaga", in 2008-12 it was this is who I really am, I wake up like this, I dress like this etc" By ARTPOP we really got a glimpse of "the girl behind the Aura", even at the iTunes festival with her taking off her wig on stage and saying "this is my real hair". Of course she grew up and matured but I think she isn't fame hungry and focused on getting hits now. She just is really aware of her influence and wants to use her platform for greater things than materialism. 

Her tweet kind of reminds me of when she tweeted: "I'd rather be poor and happy that rich and alone", but I know this tweet is about makeup lol 

OpenHeartedMonster

The Impact would be such an awful album name that I refuse to believe it's the name. And I doubt it anyway since that tweet is a really weird sentence to hide an album name to

Archived