💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grigio Girls (Alternative Version)

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I've made a remix/edit of Gaga and I decided to edit her gorgeous & a little bit underrated track "Grigio Girls"! I decided to edit it because the stems leaked a while ago and there are some instruments that you can't hear well enough in the album version and that's why I made them "louder" in this alternative version.

I wanted to make Grigio Girls a bit more stripped down during the verses and have a nice, subtle drop in the chorus. I feel like I gave it more of a Christmas vibe, which I do not mind at all. I also added a percussion for the intro and the bridge, but I don't really know if that works all too well. 

I would really appreciate it if you would listen to this and give me your thoughts and opinions! Thank you so much in advance! :kara: 

MANiCURE 6

This is my fav from Joanne and you made it sounds even closer to perfection to me ! :firega:

We need you to do other songs from Joanne !

Glamourpuss

This is amazing! I think I prefer your version because you made it feel more emotional. :heart: 

Glamourpuss
14 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

This is my fav from Joanne and you made it sounds even closer to perfection to me ! :firega:

We need you to do other songs from Joanne !

Yes, please. :excited2:

Pop Music

love it so much. Grigio Girls is my favorite song on Joanne and now i'm here crying again :lmao:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• 2 weeks later...
ydnmnme

How did I miss this thread!  It’s one of my favorite songs on Joanne and you made it sound even more beautiful!! Thank you so much:kara: The ending is so emotional! Please, continue with the editing of Joanne songs :heart:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Kim Kardashian

This is amazing! @Steve Harrington can we get a lossless version download link for this?

I need it on my iTunes :messga:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

LUCARTPOP
52 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

This is amazing! @Steve Harrington can we get a lossless version download link for this?

I need it on my iTunes :messga:

I don't have a lossless version, in fact I deleted the file :air: I'm sorry :( 

Archived