💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Melanie will remove K-12 film from Youtube on October 3rd

HoneyB

Featured Posts

codymonster
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Has there been an official announcement of this, though? I thought at the beginning this was the way she intended to do it but then found out it was a complete film. I'm all on board for this idea, definitely. Then each song can get its time in the sun, the way it should be done. Then she can also get a better idea which songs are fan favourites, which will help when deciding what song to do promo for and for creating a setlist for future concerts. Putting out a full-length film that you have to skip to get to your favourite parts all the time isn't necessarily the best marketing idea and it'll lower the amount of videos that are available in the public domain and be daunting for new fans when all your new material consists of full length films.

She has said it in a couple of interviews that were given after she released the film, so yes, it is the plan!! I agree, I’m glad she is releasing them separately as well

On 9/29/2019 at 3:20 AM, littlepotter said:

I downloaded it in 1080p 

Where from??? PM me? :sweat:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

littlepotter
6 hours ago, Helxig said:

Where from??? PM me? :sweat:

Uh, just youtube? you can look up 'youtube downloader' on google and get tons of sites that work. usually for 1080 you'll get it without audio so i downlaoded the video file and the audio file separately and mashed them in VLC

chaeri pls

Archived