Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Canada May Have 4 Major Parties In Future As Greens Rise In Relevance!

Featured Posts

Economy
6 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I'm in the US rip

Oh sorry. When u were talking about Brexit the wording to me for some reason made me think u were talking as a British :air:

yeah for the US i know the major parties cuz US news always dominates lol

i hear more discussion everytime a Donald Trump blows a fart then real campaign stuff from our own elections lmao

• Like 1

gabeoz
12 minutes ago, Economy said:

Oh sorry. When u were talking about Brexit the wording to me for some reason made me think u were talking as a British :air:

yeah for the US i know the major parties cuz US news always dominates lol

i hear more discussion everytime a Donald Trump blows a fart then real campaign stuff from our own elections lmao

ITs sorta impossible not to, considering one day in his presidency is seen as more controversial than your entire election race, only now is Canada’s because of Trudeaus black face scandal.

Economy
10 hours ago, gabeoz said:

ITs sorta impossible not to, considering one day in his presidency is seen as more controversial than your entire election race, only now is Canada’s because of Trudeaus black face scandal.

To me the whole black face scandal is so blown out if proportion considering how long ago it was and considering his intentions werent racist (even tho it was insensitive and he should of known better)

i think over a 15-20 year period u can find dirt on anyone that if it became public that person would look horrible cuz everyone makes mistakes 

a lot of the other politicians (and regular people) criticizing him id like to dig deep in their lives and see what dirt i can discover going that far back

• Like 1

LaLuna

I've voted for the Green Party in the past, and I'm considering doing it again this year.

It's the only party whose platform reflects my personal values 100%. I'm so happy they're finally gaining relevance :tony:

It's also worth noting that according to the Vote Compass, the environment has surpassed the economy as the #1 priority for Canadians

giphy.gif

Edited by LaLuna
"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"
  • Love 2

AJRocketMan

Argh, when will America do something like this? :triggered: My country is a massive joke compared to the rest of the world. I hate how selfish and backwards my government and half my country’s people are!

I’m a Bad Kid and I will survive

JustinTrudeau
11 hours ago, Economy said:

To me the whole black face scandal is so blown out if proportion considering how long ago it was and considering his intentions werent racist (even tho it was insensitive and he should of known better)

i think over a 15-20 year period u can find dirt on anyone that if it became public that person would look horrible cuz everyone makes mistakes 

a lot of the other politicians (and regular people) criticizing him id like to dig deep in their lives and see what dirt i can discover going that far back

In my opinion, if the person really wanted to call out his actions as a educational moment, why now in the midst of the election season? 

The person had 4+ years to point out Trudeau's wrong-doings  :spin: Plus, I agree with you, everyone got skeletons in their closet. There's no way Andrew Schneer has a clean record.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.
  • Like 1