💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga dominating Vegas sales

ferretti

Featured Posts

ferretti
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

Was that resale or first release though?

I'm really confused by how much these tickets actually cost. En*gma stans insist they're average prices (~$100) but everywhere else seems to suggest ~$500:oprah:

I think this data MUST take into account resold tickets. There are def super expensive premium tickets, but also, normal tickets seem to fall in the 250-350 range for the show based on the 11 tickets I've bought (many not for me, ha).

disco stick tester, inquire within

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BgRaEgTaT

I can’t imagine paying 500 dollars (like over twice what I paid for the best seats at her arena tours) for her tackiest show yet :saladga:  Truly an enigma :derpga:

7 minutes ago, ferretti said:

I think this data MUST take into account resold tickets. There are def super expensive premium tickets, but also, normal tickets seem to fall in the 250-350 range for the show based on the 11 tickets I've bought (many not for me, ha).

This. I got enigma and Jazz for a total of less than 700 fees included for next April. I think Gaga gets paid a fixed fee per show no matter how the box office performs. However ticketmaster and scalpers bag a lot. I have the feeling that tickmaster/ live nation is encouraging the behavior of scalping so it can earn more fees.:interestinga:

32 minutes ago, ferretti said:

29 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

I can’t imagine paying 500 dollars (like over twice what I paid for the best seats at her arena tours) for her tackiest show yet :saladga:  Truly an enigma :derpga:

11 minutes ago, katy666 said:

This. I got enigma and Jazz for a total of less than 700 fees included for next April. I think Gaga gets paid a fixed fee per show no matter how the box office performs. However ticketmaster and scalpers bag a lot. I have the feeling that tickmaster/ live nation is encouraging the behavior of scalping so it can earn more fees.:interestinga:

Definitely. They're pricey, but not that pricey. Resale venues definitely know that her shows are a real hot commodity.

3 points in and ready for more

MaryJaneHolland

I'm glad she's smashing in a yet another field, but to me Vegas residencies are never to brag about, especially when you're having a re-peak. But to each to their own :poot: Hopefully all those money reflect in LG6 visuals :poot:

LilyLark

The overall price is definitely factoring in the resale tickets. Plenty of people have tickets under $500, some for good seats, too. I wish she could sell outside of Ticketmaster, which is basically a giant scam at this point and has been busted numerous times, but I suspect there's not really another option because pretty much every performers sells through them.

LilyLark
3 hours ago, ferretti said:

Someone said they got tickets for $150-$170, too, which is pretty decent/normal for Vegas. I didn't see it, but I wasn't buying tickets the exact moment they went on sale. Most people seem to buy in the range you mentioned, although Jazz and Piano is cheaper.

Franch Toast

Sometimes, I see people online complaining about the prices and claiming that Gaga's getting greedy, but the inflated prices are not her fault. Aside from resale tickets often being exorbitant, Ticketmaster itself has a kind of "inside scalper" practice going on with their "Platinum Tickets" that fluctuate in price. If you check out Ticketmaster's site for any of the dates for Enigma or J & P, all that's left are either resale tickets or platinum. It's insane. I remember seeing VIP banquette tickets for the October 20 J & Piano priced at $16,000 apiece!! In order to get decently priced tickets, it seems you have to snap them up as soon as they go on sale (whether pre-sales or general sales) or at the last-minute at the venue. Anyway, resell venues and Ticketmaster are exploiting her popularity to jack up the prices, but this isn't her fault, and I imagine (or at least, hope) that she's abhorred at this practice. 

I do wonder though whether she and her team get a cut from this or simply the agreed-upon flat fee. If the latter, I really feel like Gaga herself is also being exploited, and not just people buying the tickets. I hate Ticketmaster so much. They're so greedy & shady. 

She/Her/Hers

HermioneT

I am happy to see her succeed, but on the other side this means no Gaga live for me as long as she's doing Enigma successfully.:bradley: 

Yet alone the ticket costs as much as a half monthly income and flights from the EU are not much cheaper.

She / hers

Guillaume Hamon
10 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Now that’s an ass kick to the face!!  Get those coins Kween!!  :vegas:

image0.gif

Where is this gif coming from please?

You always have amazing gifs haha!

5 hours ago, Marjut said:

Does LG get that extra from higher sales or Park Theatre? I read somewhere that she gets around 1 milj. per show based on her contract. 

Not sure what it written in her contract but I doubt she gets a share of the higher ticket price.

Her deal with MGM was for 100 mill and I guess she pays for the show with part of this. Then she gets paid 1 mill per show and thats excluding merch sales which she gets 50%.

Id say all in all she will make around 160mill + from Enigma.

Archived