music news

Shakira & J.Lo Halftime 2020

teawhore

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

This will get an insane amount of views because Shakira and Jlo are huge in countries where Spanish is spoken. Also huge in North America but yah... this will be iconic :saladga:

trolly troll troll

On 9/26/2019 at 12:40 PM, Spock said:

THE NFL:

tenor.gif?itemid=7527265

I sure didn't want that.  And they already gave the gays everything and then some with Madonna and Gaga.  Thanks and Next! 

TRUMP 2020

My life will be complete if they perform On The Floor, Jenny from the Block, Rabiosa, and La La La:nooo:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

On 9/29/2019 at 6:02 AM, DavieX said:

I sure didn't want that.  And they already gave the gays everything and then some with Madonna and Gaga.  Thanks and Next! 

Ok

who will love me when the night is over

Lilmonzter
22 hours ago, MonsterBall13 said:

Riri could also come and perform can’t remember to forget you with shakira rihanna cant remember to forget you GIF

Or bey

4tKW.gif

I love shakira so much 

She's such a global artist

Sing C'est la vie 

jacs vs looser
On 9/28/2019 at 6:53 PM, DavieX said:

So neither of them was worth having by themselves?!   Yikes! 

I don't think that's the reason; given the reports of both artists being in talks individually with the NFL, it is very likely that the NFL saw this as a business opportunity and they themselves came up with this co-headline as a solution.

I mean, we as fans would love individual halftime shows for both, but other than that everyone else benefits from this. It wouldn't surprise me if it becomes the most watched halftime performance of all times.

• 3 months later...

Archived