Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Norman F Rockwell Comic Book

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Lona Delery

not official jfyi

2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

She hasn’t talked about the poem book since the record release. I think the interviewers were not allowed to ask her. I mean they even asked her about that James Franco book from years ago 

4 hours ago, Azor Ahai said:

still waiting for the poem book

she actually did talk about it in a livestream. she said its done but has no idea how she could self-publush it, so its probably not happening.

she did say she wants to record all the poems and publish that as an audio book, tho

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, Lona Delery said:

not official jfyi

she actually did talk about it in a livestream. she said its done but has no idea how she could self-publush it, so its probably not happening.

she did say she wants to record all the poems and publish that as an audio book, tho

Couldn't she sell it as merch or with album bundles? 

1 hour ago, Azor Ahai said:

Couldn't she sell it as merch or with album bundles? 

Probably not. 

A book is different than merch. Even if she did want to sell it with merch or in a bundle, she still has to publish it. So she can't skip over that. 

It's actually illegal to manually print your book without going through the publishing process. Well manually print it then try to sell it. 

Plus if she tries to self-publish, she's mostly relegated to online sales. If she traditionally publishes, she'll probably get less money than most authors because her company will want a cut as well. 

She has the money to self-publish. I don't know why she isn't doing so. It doesn't take much to pay editors and formatters. She can sell by pure name alone. 

Archived