Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Sen. Graham: Nancy Pelosi has lost control

Featured Posts

whocares

You are clearly trying to get a reaction from people here with the countless threads you have been making lately. According to you, you are neither a left or right winger, but you continue to post right-wing propaganda. And you’re not even from the US.

Again, mods, please consider limiting the times a member can post a thread on this site per day.

Edited by scarlxrd
  • Thanks 4

FABian
4 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

You are clearly trying to get a reaction from people here with the countless threads you have been making lately. According to you, you are neither a left or right winger, but you continue to post right-wing propaganda. And you’re not even from the US.

Again, mods, please consider limiting the times a member can post a thread on this site per day.

In this thread alone I have cited CNN.

Please stop spreading lies and rumors.

I am reporting on news articles and stories because I think it is important for people to be aware.

I also don't have to be from the U.S, because unfortunately everything that happens to the U.S affects the rest of the world. 

There wouldn't be a reaction if people actually stopped harassing me for the content, and just ignored it. The thread would die and be left to dust.

tomsches
3 hours ago, FABian said:

**WARNING: SENSITIVE TOPIC FOR LEFT-WING VIEWERS.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has "lost control" after she announced an impeachment inquiry Tuesday, defending President Trump against allegations he acted inappropriately in a phone call with Ukraine's president.

"The fact that Nancy Pelosi would argue for impeachment before she read the transcript... tells me that she has lost control," Graham said Wednesday on "The Story with Martha MacCallum."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-graham-impeachment-call-before-transcript-was-released-tells-me-pelosi-has-lost-control

WATCH ALSO:

Democratic lawmaker warns against impeachment, calls for voters to judge Trump in 2020 instead

Here are the House Democrats who haven't called for impeachment:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/24/politics/democrats-not-support-impeachment-trump/index.html

Ok.

StarstruckIllusion

Graham is literally insane... are we supposed to blink at this

Edited by StarstruckIllusion

Fusel

FABian i remember seeing you the first time when we were arguing about racism intersecting LGBT issues in the sam smith thread and i thought nothing about it. reading all the threads you‘ve created in the last few hours with that condescending tone i have to say you‘re behaviour is rather concerning. maybe go and reach out for some help near you, be it family, friends or a professional because you‘re showing narcissistic tendencies. even if the latter might be too far fetched, you‘re clearly troubled atm and seem to crave an unhealthy kind of attention. i‘m not saying this based on the content you‘re spreading (though it definitely ties into the bigger picture) but the way you treat those who will disagree with you 

hope you get better 

• LMAO 1

Marilyn MonHoe
6 hours ago, FATCAT said:

**WARNING: TRUTH IS A SENSITIVE TOPIC FOR OP.

Lindsey Graham will say anything and everything to please Trump. His statements are verbal bullsh*t.

6 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

EFU4RQNWsAA3Jd9.jpg

Just gonna leave this here, since the OP clearly has nothing better to do but spam GGD with his "neutral" political posts.

Looks like OP finally dropped the veil of being “neutral” although nobody believed him in the first place :ladyhaha:

He’s a partisan hack that deflects for Trump and the Republican Party, just like Lindsey Graham :ladyhaha:

The fact that he thinks being neutral is using CNN as a source of information instead of just Faux News :ladyhaha:

LiBeRaLs

LeFtIsT mEdIa

NeUtRaL

:ladyhaha:

• Like 3

FABian
4 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Looks like OP finally dropped the veil of being “neutral” although nobody believed him in the first place :ladyhaha:

He’s a partisan hack that deflects for Trump and the Republican Party, just like Lindsey Graham :ladyhaha:

The fact that he thinks being neutral is using CNN as a source of information instead of just Faux News :ladyhaha:

LiBeRaLs

LeFtIsT mEdIa

NeUtRaL

:ladyhaha:

You're definitley obsessed with me 🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣

FABian
6 hours ago, Fusel said:

FABian i remember seeing you the first time when we were arguing about racism intersecting LGBT issues in the sam smith thread and i thought nothing about it. reading all the threads you‘ve created in the last few hours with that condescending tone i have to say you‘re behaviour is rather concerning. maybe go and reach out for some help near you, be it family, friends or a professional because you‘re showing narcissistic tendencies. even if the latter might be too far fetched, you‘re clearly troubled atm and seem to crave an unhealthy kind of attention. i‘m not saying this based on the content you‘re spreading (though it definitely ties into the bigger picture) but the way you treat those who will disagree with you 

hope you get better 

Wait what ?!?!?

I'm clearly the one being attacked

🤣🤣🤣

I CANNOT!!

HAHAHAHA

Nemo

Here's what Graham said about Trump, back when he was being honest (and there's lots more where this came from):

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/12/08/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-xenophobic-bigot-interview-newday.cnn

Or, you can choose to believe that he's being honest now, and was lying then. Either way, you can't trust a damn thing he says.

• Like 1

PartySick
12 hours ago, FABian said:

**WARNING: SENSITIVE TOPIC FOR LEFT-WING VIEWERS

Ok, what we're not going to have is threads that are only made to annoy people.

🔪🐚🏹💋💎💅💃🔵🐷👠👗🚬💊💕👏
  • Thanks 4