💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

politics

WH accidentally emails Democrats Ukraine talking points

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Wow...keep telling more lies to cover up old lies, though it must be exhausting :oops:

Can't dispute anything in my post so instead you're going to accuse me of spreading lies. Do you stretch before you reach that far?  :ladyhaha:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, FABian said:

The house decided against it because there was absolutley no basis to their claims.

The house was smart and knew it would only backfire.

"Absolutely no basis to their claims", I hate to break it to you for a second time but they 10 cases laid out in front of them they just needed enough congressmen on their side to have the confidence in bringing articles of impeachment which they have now thanks to this new 'incident'. 

Just now, gabeoz said:

"Absolutely no basis to their claims", I hate to break it to you for a second time but they 10 cases laid out in front of them they just needed enough congressmen on their side to have the confidence in bringing articles of impeachment which they have now thanks to this new 'incident'. 

Those cases had no basis.

Please change my mind by citing actual source information.

Thanks.

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Can't dispute anything in my post so instead you're going to accuse me of spreading lies. Do you stretch before you reach that far?  :ladyhaha:

Gurl, the Mueller report is dead. But you’re here trying to claim that Trump buried it? Wrong. It was neve alive in the first place. It was a hoax...one that you STILL(?) believe :derpga:

Katharine Hepburn
6 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Wordplay games are fun, huh sis :v:

But so is winning elektions :trollga:

So is being able to spell elections

tumblr_inline_pt3dp0hXky1t3kl8u_540.gif

xoxo Joanne

Apparently referencing a legal report about a 2 year long, multi million dollar investigation that details Trump and his administration's attempt at curtailing the Special counsel's investigation  and trying to hide connections with Russian intelligence isn't good enough because it doesn't suit some people's superior intellect

image.png

Spoiler

I would love to stay and detail/explain each case that the Mueller report laid out (because according to some they have "no basis") but I have to go back to work :kiss:

whocares
54 minutes ago, Reginald said:

If you *really* think Trump is innocent after three years of constant lies, I surely can't change your mind, and I'm not going to waste my energy trying

Don’t waste your time. Our job is to inform as many non-voters as possible so we can get them to get out and vote. If someone is a Trump supporter at this point, nothing will change their minds.

Just now, scarlxrd said:

Don’t waste your time. Our job is to inform as many non-voters as possible so we can get them to get out and vote. If someone is a Trump supporter at this point, nothing will change their minds.

This. Some minds wont be changed, but we need to educate those who are open to learn and listen. 

6 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

Also, there is SOME hope, even my ex boyfriend who worked for the Trump campaign, made some headlines for being a gay trump supporter and was even an alternate delegate for the RNC has turned against Trump this year. :firega:

Marilyn MonHoe
1 hour ago, FABian said:

Oh that would be so terrible...

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

It would be if you had any kind of decency, intelligence, or morals 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

2 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

It would be if you had any kind of decency, intelligence, or morals 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

You dont know me therefore your opinion = 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Marilyn MonHoe
19 minutes ago, FABian said:

You dont know me therefore your opinion = 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

I don’t have to know you. Actions speak louder than words. 

People that lie=🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Deny climate change=🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Hypocrisy=🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Defend white nationalists=🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Defend white nationalists after they murder somebody=🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

And you had the gall to say “Why are people calling me a right wing troll?” :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

I don’t have to know you. Actions speak louder than words. 

People that lie=🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Deny climate change=🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Hypocrisy=🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Defend white nationalists=🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Defend white nationalists after they murder somebody=🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

And you had the gall to say “Why are people calling me a right wing troll?” :ladyhaha:

You personally attacking me over things that never happened = 🤭🤭🤭🤭

You still dont know me = 🤭🤭🤭🤭

2 hours ago, FABian said:

No but I think you ought read them before formally launching an inquiry into impeachment.

Just seems logical to me.........

You can’t read transcripts that werent out. 
literally the dems have been asking him to release the records and he’s the one being a baby about not publishing them. 
there has been reasonable doubt that he abused his powers. 

Archived