politics

WH accidentally emails Democrats Ukraine talking points

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

And you obviously don't understand executive privilege over law and how it's the literal job of the House to investigate. Impeachments are for grave misconduct. Don't defend Trump ignorantly. 

I’m actually defending logic and reason, not Trump. All attempts to portray Trump as a lawbreaker (the failed 2016 election, the failed Mueller report) have failed the congressional hearings. This is starting to look really pathetic now. The Democrats are simply giving Trump his next victory on a silver platter.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

And you obviously don't understand executive privilege over law and how it's the literal job of the House to investigate. Impeachments are for grave misconduct. Don't defend Trump ignorantly. 

Not only that, but we've impeached presidents for much less. The Mueller report alone should have started the impeachment process but at least it's happening now. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I’m actually defending logic and reason, not Trump. All attempts to portray Trump as a lawbreaker (the failed 2016 election, the failed Mueller report) have failed the congressional hearings. This is starting to look really pathetic now. The Democrats are simply giving Trump his next victory on a silver platter.

EXACTLY.

Like do they not UNDERSTAND THIS???

They're literally telling us that we LOVE TRUMP, but all were doing is letting them know their actions will lead to a re election of a REALITY STAR.

like it's so ridiculous at this point.

I honestly feel like they're in such denial, and it needs to stop.

Lord Temptation
5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Little Trumpets are really something else. Gaga is too kind. She needs to disavow such hateful fans. 

Thanks for the cute nickname :hor:

But don’t confuse reason and logic with hate, sis :gaycat:

3 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Not only that, but we've impeached presidents for much less. The Mueller report alone should have started the impeachment process but at least it's happening now. 

They literally had nothing. Absolutley NOTHING to impeach him on and start the process. That's why it was never started. 

Katharine Hepburn
19 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

You obviously don’t know what breaking the law is. This is a witch hunt and a desperate excuse to avoid losing the 2020 election. Which is inevitable now.

giphy.gif

xoxo Joanne
Lord Temptation
6 minutes ago, FABian said:

EXACTLY.

Like do they not UNDERSTAND THIS???

They're literally telling us that we LOVE TRUMP, but all were doing is letting them know their actions will lead to a re election of a REALITY STAR.

like it's so ridiculous at this point.

I honestly feel like they're in such denial, and it needs to stop.

Actually, let them keep denying logic and reason. They will destroy themselves.

7 minutes ago, FABian said:

They literally had nothing. Absolutley NOTHING to impeach him on and start the process. That's why it was never started. 

The report laid 10 possible of cases of obstructions of justice and stated that they could not complete the investigation because of attempts by the Trump admin. to hide information, including deleting/destroying texts, emails and more. And before you say anything, yes a president can be impeached on the basis of obstruction of justice. They tried to impeach Nixon for obstruction of justice (before he resigned) and they did impeach Bill Clinton for obstruction of justice. So they did have something to impeach him on, but they didnt have enough support in the house to start the impeachment proceedings. 

1 minute ago, gabeoz said:

The report laid 10 possible of cases of obstructions of justice and stated that they could not complete the investigation because of attempts by the Trump admin. to hide information, including deleting/destroying texts, emails and more. And before you say anything, yes a president can be impeached on the basis of obstruction of justice. They tried to impeach Nixon for obstruction of justice (before he resigned) and they did impeach Bill Clinton for obstruction of justice. So they did have something to impeach him on, but they didnt have enough support in the house to start the impeachment proceedings. 

The house decided against it because there was absolutley no basis to their claims.

The house was smart and knew it would only backfire.

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

giphy.gif

How articulate of you :kiss:

I guess exposure to reality can be overwhelming :huntyga:

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

Keeping saying it. Say "logic and reason" one more time. Maybe it'll come true. :ladyhaha:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Wow...keep telling more lies to cover up old lies, though it must be exhausting :oops:

Katharine Hepburn
2 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

You're the one defending corruption and racism :kiss:

I guess exposure to sanity can be overwhelming  :huntyga:

xoxo Joanne
Lord Temptation
Just now, derpmonster said:

Keeping saying it. Say "logic and reason" one more time. Maybe it'll come true. :ladyhaha:

Why don’t you go read some polls promising a Democrat victory in 2020, like the ones from 2016 :kiss:

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

You're the one defending corruption and racism :kiss:

I guess exposure to sanity can be overwhelming  :huntyga:

Wordplay games are fun, huh sis :v:

But so is winning elektions :trollga:

Archived