politics

WH accidentally emails Democrats Ukraine talking points

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Reginald
5 minutes ago, FABian said:

No but I think you ought read them before formally launching an inquiry into impeachment.

Just seems logical to me.........

Shrug.  This impeachment inquiry should have started a *long* time ago. The Ukraine issue is just the easiest thing to prove his guilt on, since he initially personally admitted to it

Taking an extended break from GGD. Ttyl.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marilyn MonHoe
23 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Who said that? 

Answer: Nobody. 

Nice deflecting. You can keep it. 

Imagine being a right wing troll that defends white nationalists and thinks global warming is fake 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Marilyn MonHoe

So not only is Trump one of the dumbest people in government, turns out his staff is just as dumb. I thought Trump only hires the best people? :ladyhaha:

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Shrug.  This impeachment inquiry should have started a *long* time ago. The Ukraine issue is just the easiest thing to prove his guilt on, since he initially personally admitted to it

You obviously don’t know what breaking the law is. This is a witch hunt and a desperate excuse to avoid losing the 2020 election. Which is inevitable now.

derpmonster
30 minutes ago, FABian said:

Imagine being naive enough to think nobody on the left uses talking points.

But yeah the WH made a mistake, sooo...?

I dont think it's as funny as Nancy Pelosi admitting shes never read the transcripts, days after she front the impeachment process... 🤭

Who said the left doesn't use talking points :air: who said it's the worst thing? 

Girl why are you always so defensive of their stupid mistakes

Also, the transcript wasn't out when they announced impeachment. He had admitted it himself. :toofunny:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
Reginald
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

You obviously don’t know what breaking the law is. This is a witch hunt and a desperate excuse to avoid losing the 2020 election. Which is inevitable now.

If you *really* think Trump is innocent after three years of constant lies, I surely can't change your mind, and I'm not going to waste my energy trying

Taking an extended break from GGD. Ttyl.
derpmonster
4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

And you obviously don't understand executive privilege over law and how it's the literal job of the House to investigate. Impeachments are for grave misconduct. Don't defend Trump ignorantly. 

1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Who said the left doesn't use talking points :air: who said it's the worst thing? 

Girl why are you always so defensive of their stupid mistakes

Also, the transcript wasn't out when they announced impeachment. He had admitted it himself. :toofunny:

Yes I know the transcript wasnt out.... it just came out this morning. What point are you trying to make?

Also, I'm not defending the right at all. I'm just allowing for a different discourse to take place.

derpmonster

Little Trumpets are really something else. Gaga is too kind. She needs to disavow such hateful fans. 

derpmonster
Just now, FABian said:

Yes I know the transcript wasnt out.... it just came out this morning. What point are you trying to make?

Also, I'm not defending the right at all. I'm just allowing for a different discourse to take place.

Why is her not having read it an issue when it literally just came out? :air:

Just now, derpmonster said:

Why is her not having read it an issue when it literally just came out? :air:

the DNC calling for an impeachment, before getting adequate evidence, should be a signifying factor to you. 

How is this a hard concept to understand.

I cannot. 💀💀💀

13 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Imagine being a right wing troll that defends white nationalists and thinks global warming is fake 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Oh that would be so terrible...

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Archived