What do you think?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• #firesarahtanno
    • LMs should be stopped
    • undecided

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

We are literally full on cyber-bullying a woman. And for what? Who has she hurt? :toofunny:

Humiliating tbh. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just came to my mind. Lady Gaga throwing her jacket to the audience. There is a fight over it and she asks the jacket back telling that they can't have it because they fight :trollga:

At the end of a day, it's always for her to give or take, not LMs

Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

I can’t imagine caring this much about someone other woman’s makeup. Nothing else going on in their lives?

Candy Gaga
2 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

I can’t imagine caring this much about someone other woman’s makeup. Nothing else going on in their lives?

But wasn't Gaga known for being a fashion icon and her makeup was one of the reasons a lot of us saw her and became fans 

I don't know enough about Sarah maybe she's good but I know she's not the one for an avant garde looking artist like Gaga

Candy Gaga
1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Why

Nothing personal but tbh she has so many bad moments as Gaga's makeup artist and she did some good looks during ASIB but it seems that her formula is so simple and she doesn't go outta that lane.

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Candy Gaga said:

Nothing personal but tbh she has so many bad moments as Gaga's makeup artist and she did some good looks during ASIB but it seems that her formula is so simple and she doesn't go outta that lane.

Her met gala look and countess looks say hello

The make up is getting acclaimed,these clowns know nothing as usual  :flop:

Have these people not heard gaga talk about how much sarah is important to keep her going when she feels like ****? gaga is never gonna fire her.

Archived