nodandsmile

What do you think?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• #firesarahtanno
    • LMs should be stopped
    • undecided

Featured Posts

imagine cyber-bullying a woman who works for THE anti-bullying woman. wow. Some people are just degenerates

Musery

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all are so ****ing embarrassing and sad. Get lives and seek help. With all of the mess that's going on in the world, bitching about celebrity makeup is the last thing that should be on your mind.  

HighwayGuy

That’s only a bad picture because they caught gaga at such a bad facial expression... that’s just mean to gaga tbh :triggered:

I can't believe how many of you monsters are such crazy toxic bitches with everything related to Gaga. You don't love her anymore. Please ****ing stop it and grow up. 

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

ryansamonster

This really special video with a fan and people are coming for the makeup. Disappointing and embarrassing, especially if LMs started this.

And it goes to show how little these weirdos know about makeup by using that photo as an insult to Sarah's skills. That was in the midst of applying the entire look. Y'all just want to drag her for anything and everything and it shows. And for what? To just to go back to a MUA that could do a variation of one look and introduced Gaga to hard ass drugs and inspired the R Kelly collab but you know what...we're not gonna talk about that...monsters don't deserve ****.  

I won't deny this is the worst look I ever seen on Gaga but as somebody who works at a cosmetic shop, I can tell you that sometimes, the look you expect isn't what you get at the end. All that matters is that the photoshoot is lit and that Sarah does her best, and makes some gorgeous looks most of time. And after all, Gaga is a grown woman who could've said herself she doesn't like the look, and then they could've worked on something else but I believe that she wanted something very Bowie inspired considering the wig (which is the thing I like the less on this look), so that's fair enough. Little Monsters should chose between being less hateful or having no more news from the woman they Stan who spent 10 years doing her best to teach them love, unity and passion. Sarah, today, is more than just Magma's personal make-up artist, it's her associate, and if Gaga had to chose between firing her and firing the hateful part of her fanbase, I don't even think she'll care about them.

BalmungBard

Twitter Monsters are just hurtful geez, you take a special moment between Gaga and a fan and turn it into bullying Sarah. :saladga: Gaga is probably gonna see/come across this and she’s gonna feel really hurt 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

xoxo Craig

The whole point of HL is to be artistic... not everyone will recieve art well, and it may not be everyones tastes. That is the same look that SLAYS in the cover, but because its artistic (ie. they weren't aiming for beauty) then you want to belittle someones work...  :saladga:

End Racism Now

And as if she's gonna fire her because a bunch of stupid teenagers and some bitchy *** hags trend a stupid hashtag. I have to laugh I really, really do. 

Glamourpuss

At first I was like what even is this and why is somebody passing a photo of someone else as Gaga? and then I realised it's her. :cryga:

On topic though, leave Sarah Tanno alone. 

But, I'm also starting to think this is being done intentionally for publicity. I think Gaga is trolling us and is actually doing the makeup herself. :ally:

Archived