473 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• #firesarahtanno
    • LMs should be stopped
    • undecided

Featured Posts

Ladey Gaygay
18 minutes ago, Mich said:

Can we just ban all of the 59 pathetic and toxic GGD “fans” who voted to ban her so we can help them find a life outside of being hate-obsessed with a make up artist they’ve never met before?

It would make this site a lot more bearable tbh :awkney:

I say that we make the poll public and see who it is

maxresdefault.jpg

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Sarah block's everyone of them the second they leave a trash comment and they have to keep going to the hassle of making new accounts. They will get tired eventually. 

OT but anyone notice how the Russians have calmed down a bit? I can actually see comments now! 

On 9/26/2019 at 7:29 PM, Epione said:

Maybe she’s uninspired. Let her live. I mean I agree her makeup looks bad most of the time. She just puts blobs of colour on her eyes. But it is just makeup and Gaga seems to not care.

We found one.

Hyperballad

I’m not a fan of her work on Gaga but I also have something called... decency and respect 

I get disliking something but doing s**t like this is just disgusting :koons:

On 9/25/2019 at 11:57 AM, bubu said:

Some people just can't see It was a make-up created to look good in the photoshoot... Its not a complete look just backstage

also the look was not meant to be shown in that light or that angle! It was a photo of her profile

1019-allure-cover-lady-gaga-alexander-mc

Franch Toast
11 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I made an Instagram post about this and Sarah replied to it. :staymad: 

Thank you for your post. I'm glad Sarah acknowledged it, and also that you pointed out it was only half-finished.

She/Her/Hers

dep18702

I really don't understand all the hate that Sarah gets. For a fandom that supports a woman whose message is very clear about anti-bullying and to love each other, they sure don't show that respect to Sarah. It's pretty awful. Just remember kids, being a bitch and a bully isn't a personality trait.

skedaddleBItCh

Can people like, not do this kind of stuff?

Criticize something that you have enough knowledge about. Simple as that.

This is professional makeup we're talking about, so justifyingly, let a fellow professional makeup artist criticize their work.

Little Monsters, know your places.

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

giskardsb
1 hour ago, dep18702 said:

I really don't understand all the hate that Sarah gets. For a fandom that supports a woman whose message is very clear about anti-bullying and to love each other, they sure don't show that respect to Sarah. It's pretty awful. Just remember kids, being a bitch and a bully isn't a personality trait.

It's pretty obvious that many Gaga fans are antagonistic towards her kindness and anti bullying message.    Odd since so many of her gay fans were probably bullied themselves but maybe they enjoy feeling powerful by turning into the bully.

Archived