Jump to content
politics

Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry of Trump


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Economy said:

 

 

Sadly if theres one thing Trump is competent in, is getting away with all the laws he breaks and all the crap he does

 

he is genuinely above the law like a true dictator. I dont see anything happening to him

If the inquiry leads to an impeachment vote in the house, he's 100% getting impeached, but the R-majority senate aren't gonna convict him. Basically the way this goes is that the house investigates the crimes then votes on impeachment, but being impeached doesn't get you removed from office. The Senate has to convict in order for that to happen. He's not gonna be removed, but it will be a massive stain on his presidency, and the senate republicans that vote for him will have proof on their records of supporting Trump, something that can screw over so called "moderate republicans" when they run for re-election.

2 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

100 to 0 in favor of impeach...conservative senate... 

He is toast.

The senate didn't vote on impeachment. They voted on releasing the whistleblower complaint. Still surprising that it unanimously passed with no opposition whatsoever, but doesn't really indicate how they'll be voting when it comes to conviction.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZacharyMark
8 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

It sounds like all the Dems ever do is talk about Trump? Like don’t they have other work to do?

Yea, climate change, education, healthcare, etc... All the things, that Republicans don't care about. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMark
3 minutes ago, tthen said:

The senate didn't vote on impeachment. They voted on releasing the whistleblower complaint. Still surprising that it unanimously passed with no opposition whatsoever, but doesn't really indicate how they'll be voting when it comes to conviction.

That seems so odd that Senate Republicans would vote to release the complaint. I mean, Mitch voted yay?.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

That seems so odd that Senate Republicans would vote to release the complaint. I mean, Mitch voted yay?.....

Also what is fishy. Tomorrow is going to be a circus :rip:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMark
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Also what is fishy. Tomorrow is going to be a circus :rip:

 

At least we have Meghan McCain to laugh at through all this. She's been deflecting a lot more lately when talking about this issue. Hmmm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Temptation
7 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Yea, climate change, education, healthcare, etc... All the things, that Republicans don't care about. 

:sure:

Actions speak louder than words, hun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

At least we have Meghan McCain to laugh at through all this. She's been deflecting a lot more lately when talking about this issue. Hmmm.

Even Whoopi has had it with her :air:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMark
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

:sure:

Actions speak louder than words, hun.

Yea, that's why like every Democrat has a healthcare plan, while Republicans took 10 years to rant about repealing the Affordable Care Act with still zero plans to do so... The Trump admin even pushed it as an issue for after 2020... So yea, there's definitely action taking place on one side at least. Hun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
19 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

It sounds like all the Dems ever do is talk about Trump? 

Republicans always bring up Obama and Hillary every chance they get though. 

20 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Like don’t they have other work to do?

Same thing could be said about the Republicans. :fail:

Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMark
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Even Whoopi has had it with her :air:

 

omg, yes today's episode?? Lorde... And Whoopi usually tries to protect Meghan. But she's been really off these past few episodes..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince
7 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

omg, yes today's episode?? Lorde... And Whoopi usually tries to protect Meghan. But she's been really off these past few episodes..

Can’t wait until she is fired. She acts like an entitled brat. All she does is roll her eyes and sigh when she’s confronted with an opposing view. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Temptation
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Republicans always bring up Obama and Hillary every chance they get though. 

Same thing could be said about the Republicans. :fail:

Well, I can understand wanting to compare achievements when you are constantly being informed by the press that you are doing a bad job. It just seems Trump does a lot that the Dems/Media does not even acknowledge. Like as if the Dems represent the media, while Trump represents people who just want to get on with doing their job.

Link to post
Share on other sites
ZacharyMark
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Can’t wait until she is fired. She acts like an entitled brat. All she does is roll her eyes and sigh when she’s confronted with an opposing view. 

Or literally attacks the audience like today...

 

4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Well, I can understand wanting to compare achievements when you are constantly being informed by the press that you are doing a bad job. It just seems Trump does a lot that the Dems/Media does not even acknowledge. Like as if the Dems represent the media, while Trump represents people who just want to get on with doing their job.

Trump hasn't achieved anything when bringing up Clinton. It's just mockery of 2016 that no one cares about. No supporter of him should need to constantly hear about that when he should be focusing on actually doing something worth his/our time in office. Undoing the Obama legacy is a fairly lazy way to describe an achievement.

Dems actually represent the makeup of America. Just look at the Congress interns... Trump doesn't do anything besides prove he's unfit for President. I can't imagine having to defend him... Like Republicans can do so much better... 

And again, the Dems don't represent the media as I just said. That's a null argument with baseless points. Trump represents the people? Well that's a smack to the face to most people on GGD.. However, HIS supporters don't give af about what he does because he doesn't go after non-muslims, non-poc, etc. We know exactly what he's doing. And so do you. 

"people who just want to get on with doing their job" lol 

Birther.

Tan suit.

Money comparisons.

Sleeveless dress.

Yea.......... Republicans definitely only care about "the people" getting to work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

That seems so odd that Senate Republicans would vote to release the complaint. I mean, Mitch voted yay?.....

Yea I agree. We're definitely in for some surprises if this (likely) reaches the Senate.

Edit: just read up and apparently 100-0 doesn't mean that everyone voted to release, just that no one objected. Surprises likely still to come tho.

Link to post
Share on other sites
derpmonster
7 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I love the smell of impeachment in the morning :lolly:

Love it when the papers are sent

In the morning, Trump's impeachment

Watch your throne while we're together

Dems aren't gonna forgive you ever :flop:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...