politics

Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry of Trump

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

myluis617

When her daughter comes to my job again or when I meet with her I will personally tell her to thank her mom for me! I really can't believe it took her this long to do it but hey at least she finally did it.  It might be some good timing too because this will hurt his credibility and his fan base may start shifting. I  could sorta see why she decided to wait so long.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whocares
17 minutes ago, FABian said:

I'm not praying for Tulsi.

Did everything I type just go over your head...

🤭🤭

It sounds like gibberish that’s why. Still, pray harder.

Economy
6 hours ago, scarlxrd said:

Nothing will happen. We all know this.

6 hours ago, misunderstood said:

Wait people think this will actually happen? :bradley:

This

6 hours ago, Arturo said:

So let me get this straight.

The house will investigate and then probably vote to impeach.

And then the Senate will block it.

And then nothing will happen? 

this is a genuine question

Sadly if theres one thing Trump is competent in, is getting away with all the laws he breaks and all the crap he does

he is genuinely above the law like a true dictator. I dont see anything happening to him

Woolfsmck
4 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

The accusations against Trump are serious. This isn't something people are just throwing out there for political points. Plus, this has happened to very few presidents. 

The process need to play out as the Constitution demands. 

100 to 0 in favor of impeach...conservative senate... 

He is toast.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
Woolfsmck
55 minutes ago, Economy said:

Sadly if theres one thing Trump is competent in, is getting away with all the laws he breaks and all the crap he does

he is genuinely above the law like a true dictator. I dont see anything happening to him

He is gonna loose

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
3 hours ago, FABian said:

Dear Jesus PLEASE I call on you to lift these children out of the indoctrination they have received. I PRAY that they will see the truth soon, at face value, and I pray that they repent their ways.

And Jesus, please also give me patience with them, and to keep understanding where they are coming from, and be able to empathize with their belief system.

ma’am this is a mcdonald’s drive-thru 

FreePalestine
ltlmnstr
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

I can answer this for you, yes. We'd still have the same election, but Trump wouldn't be eligible for it.

I’ve said this once and I’ll say it again You are my fave feline one here.

Thank you for answering.

ZacharyMark

I just hope that something comes of this. Yes, there are checks and balances. It's Congress' job to do so, but I feel like nothing is going to change the minds of the people who voted for this man. Because ultimately that's the main goal. And impeachment may or may not help that. Idk. I'm hoping we hear more concrete/damning info on this current scandal. Starting with the transcripts. Something that better have damaging info...

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

I just hope that something comes of this. Yes, there are checks and balances. It's Congress' job to do so, but I feel like nothing is going to change the minds of the people who voted for this man. Because ultimately that's the main goal. And impeachment may or may not help that. Idk. I'm hoping we hear more concrete/damning info on this current scandal. Starting with the transcripts. Something that better have damaging info...

If there is no damning info I don’t understand why they’d do this. 

The Mueller report which WAS damning didn’t cause something like this. 

I’ll be genuinely shocked if there’s NOTHING. It would be stupid of them to start impeachment inquiries over absolutely nothing. 

ZacharyMark
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

If there is no damning info I don’t understand why they’d do this. 

The Mueller report which WAS damning didn’t cause something like this. 

I’ll be genuinely shocked if there’s NOTHING. It would be stupid of them to start impeachment inquiries over absolutely nothing. 

And that's why I was surprised that Pelosi got onboard with impeachment. There must be something there.. 

As for damning info I guess I'm just saying something along the lines of Trump saying it in his own words. He kind of already spilled the beans... But that's why I'm very curious to see the transcripts. 

Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

And that's why I was surprised that Pelosi got onboard with impeachment. There must be something there.. 

As for damning info I guess I'm just saying something along the lines of Trump saying it in his own words. He kind of already spilled the beans... But that's why I'm very curious to see the transcripts. 

Yeah, I’m curious as to why Pelosi did a 180. I mean, the accusations of abuse of power are damning, but I’m assuming the evidence is there and it would be damning as well. 

Marilyn MonHoe
1 hour ago, lego said:

ma’am this is a mcdonald’s drive-thru 

I wonder what kind of religion you can join that empowers you to defend white nationalists? :oprah:

Archived