💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

politics

Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry of Trump

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Next to nobody is going to have their mind's changed at this point. Either you know Trump is a crook or you believe everything coming from the left and msm is "fake news".

I would think so too but part of me believes that's really just internet bubbles.

There has to be a significant amount of undecided voters just looking at voter turnout rates and Trump's approval rating. Things don't add up if the only potential voters are those who believe Trump is a crook or those who call everything fake news.

As @Morphine Prince pointed out, swing states like Florida are really close and important, so even a few minds changed there would help.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

I would think so too but part of me believes that's really just internet bubbles.

There has to be a significant amount of undecided voters just looking at voter turnout rates and Trump's approval rating. Things don't add up if the only potential voters are those who believe Trump is a crook or those who call everything fake news.

As @Morphine Prince pointed out, swing states like Florida are really close, so even a few minds changed there would help.

Yeah, I guess I am underestimating the undecided vote but that's just because "pro-Trump" and "anti-Trump" are just...SUCH polar opposite standpoints, I don't understand how someone can be in the middle :flop:

You're either ok with tyranny, tantrums, theft, fraud, violence, racism, sexism, nationalism, and the like...or you're not...where's the grey area that these state-swinging votes are living in? :rip:

3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Trump is rage tweeting, the fact he even has videos pre-made for this... :rip: 

I'm sure he keeps a steady, well oiled alt-right meme machine bookmarked in his mobile chrome tabs just waiting for the executive stamp.

A little bug? 🪲 SECURITY! 🚨
derpmonster
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yeah, I guess I am underestimating the undecided vote but that's just because "pro-Trump" and "anti-Trump" are just...SUCH polar opposite standpoints, I don't understand how someone can be in the middle :flop:

You're either ok with tyranny, tantrums, theft, fraud, violence, racism, sexism, nationalism, and the like...or you're not...where's the grey area that these state-swinging votes are living in? :rip:

One word - privilege.

The people who can be undecided are those most unaffected by it. You're not brown, you're middle or upper class, you own guns that Trump fearmongers about, you believe in "law and order" (the Republican racist dogwhistle) - of course the kids at the border deserve it, they broke the law. :neyde: But you're not entirely on board with him. You don't like to call people names, you don't think that's productive. You want the gays to be able to mind their own business, as long as they don't "shove it in your face". You don't like him demeaning women. But it's better than those Dems. It's so disheartening so you just give up because your vote won't count for much anyway and you don't vote.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live
malazam
3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

A good question is how the Ukraine mess is sparking this and yet the damning Mueller report didn't. Democrats will have to answer to this in the future as well.

In my opinion, the Mueller report was clearly written so that Congress could start their own impeachment inquiry. 

Better late...

Actually, only by his spends on golf they could get him out 

He's unstable, insane, and that's a reason to kick him out 

another shot before we kiss the other side
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Bro quit falling for the Russian disinformation. You're just making yourself look gullible with this mess.

Because Tulsi is a Russian plant too according to leftist media.

Literally zero evidence.

Okay... duuuuur!!! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🛸

Oh wait you're the one who preached about disinformation on that other thread, but turned out to have been indoctrinated yourself.....clearly proven by your citations. 

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

But the Russians though.

...like I cant anymore guys...😂😂🤣🤣

Dear Jesus PLEASE I call on you to lift these children out of the indoctrination they have received. I PRAY that they will see the truth soon, at face value, and I pray that they repent their ways.

And Jesus, please also give me patience with them, and to keep understanding where they are coming from, and be able to empathize with their belief system.

Amen.

🙏

1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Republicans keep saying Bill Clinton's impeachment "hurt Republicans" but did it really? 

Barely. Net gain of 5 seats for Dems in the 98 midterms still resulting in Republican controlled House just like before.

18 minutes ago, FABian said:

Dear Jesus PLEASE I call on you to lift these children out of the indoctrination they have received. I PRAY that they will see the truth soon, at face value, and I pray that they repent their ways.

And Jesus, please also give me patience with them, and to keep understanding where they are coming from, and be able to empathize with their belief system.

Amen.

Yikes

Purr more, hiss less.
whocares
22 minutes ago, FABian said:

Literally zero evidence.

Oh wait you're the one who preached about disinformation on that other thread, but turned out to have been indoctrinated yourself.....clearly proven by your citations. 

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

But the Russians though.

Amen.

🙏

You’re going to need to pray harder because Tulsi is not getting the nom.

ltlmnstr

@Morphine Prince can you answer this question I have?

Let’s say Trump is impeached and removed and Pence becomes president, we would still have an election for president right? Like Pence would’ve been president for like idk 3 months.

14 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Let’s say Trump is impeached and removed and Pence becomes president, we would still have an election for president right? Like Pence would’ve been president for like idk 3 months.

I can answer this for you, yes. We'd still have the same election, but Trump wouldn't be eligible for it.

Purr more, hiss less.
Morphine Prince
19 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Like Obese Cat said, yup! 

1 hour ago, scarlxrd said:

You’re going to need to pray harder because Tulsi is not getting the nom.

I'm not praying for Tulsi.

Did everything I type just go over your head...

🤭🤭

1 hour ago, FABian said:

Literally zero evidence.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

But the Russians though.

Amen.

🙏

Ill bring the signs!!! :woot:

we.png

Archived