politics

Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry of Trump

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Oh no I totally agree. Years from now congressmen and women are going to have to explain why they didn’t vote to impeach Trump. 

It’s just a shame that we all know where this is headed but either way it is the best way to go.

A good question is how the Ukraine mess is sparking this and yet the damning Mueller report didn't. Democrats will have to answer to this in the future as well.

In my opinion, the Mueller report was clearly written so that Congress could start their own impeachment inquiry. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon
9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yes. 

But the question is: Should Congress not act and give up on their duty just because it's not politically convenient? Or should they act on principle because it IS THEIR DUTY? 

Where one stands on the issue speaks volumes. 

To clarify: The House will probably impeach. But he will be cleared in the Senate trial. An example of this is Bill Clinton's impeachment by the House. 

THIS.

PartySick
29 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Oh no I totally agree. Years from now congressmen and women are going to have to explain why they didn’t vote to impeach Trump. 

It’s just a shame that we all know where this is headed but either way it is the best way to go.

I hope you're right.

The blowback of turning Trump into a martyr, even a political one, will be real.

Home: a place that you only dream of when you're all alone

What the democrats have to do is to win 2020 elections, and forget impeachment

because this will create much more resentment among the Republican voters

TheRealJT

An investigation will bring out more scandals that we don’t even know about. He most likely won’t get impeached but more of his secrets will come out 

It's about time. And I'm happy pressure is being applied.

If they don't vote to impeach Trump, they're going to just look terrible.

He's made an absolutely mockery of the White House and the overall Presidency.

ItsTommyBitch

This should've already been happening, but cool if true. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes of this, even before it were to go to the Senate who would find a disgustingly BS way to basically say "We dont care about the crimes, presidents ARE above the law!" on national media.

I really do get the hesitation. Will this just make winning back the senate impossible? Is this going to guarantee his re-election?  Is the house safe? etc. Legitimate concerns.

I don't want Dems to just win and have a president in the white house, I want actual real structural change and to me so far the only hope of that is Bernie. He's the future, not just a temporary solution to a problem that wont be solved just by beating Donald Trump (that is Biden, and to a lesser extent Warren)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
1 hour ago, Flopplause said:

YAASSS impeach that cvnt :firega:

Yeah. Let's have someone worse step in for Trump instead, that would be so much better 😂 (pence)

Marilyn MonHoe
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

A good question is how the Ukraine mess is sparking this and yet the damning Mueller report didn't. Democrats will have to answer to this in the future as well.

In my opinion, the Mueller report was clearly written so that Congress could start their own impeachment inquiry. 

To be fair there were a lot of Democrats that were pushing for impeachment before this Ukraine mess happened. It was Pelosi that refused to take action. How Democratic of her :triggered:

Lilmonzter

This was a long time coming

And kind of inevitable 

I still don't believe it to materialise though since the democrats are divided:oprah:

Sing C'est la vie 
  • Morphine Prince changed the title to Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry of Trump
2 hours ago, Arturo said:

So let me get this straight.

The house will investigate and then probably vote to impeach.

And then the Senate will block it.

And then nothing will happen? 

this is a genuine question

It won’t be blocked lol it’ll come to a vote but he won’t be removed. In this case, it’s more about the dems than it is trump. He’s been calling their bluff for months getting more brazen daring them to impeach. At this point it’s harmful for them not to because to the dem base it is a part of their job as congressman (which it is). Even when it doesn’t get him removed, the dems can at least be on record for shooting his foot and not allowing this sitting down.

Spartacus
2 hours ago, Flopplause said:

YAASSS impeach that cvnt :firega:

2 hours ago, Talenti said:

As she should xoxo

2 hours ago, Edonis said:

We luv to see it

2 hours ago, Arturo said:

So let me get this straight.

The house will investigate and then probably vote to impeach.

And then the Senate will block it.

And then nothing will happen? 

this is a genuine question

They're making a HUGE mistake. I've said it from day 1.

If Trump is impeached, Mike Pence then becomes President.  Pence may be considered the lesser of two evils, but he shares the same ideals as Trump (that's why Trump chose him after all) and Pence is even MORE bigoted and homophobic.  Imo it's best to just leave Trump in office, VOTE him out in 2020 & he'll take Pence with him!

If Trump is impeached, the Republicans and Trumpets that have abandoned Trump, will likely vote for Pence.

They're making a HUGE mistake by trying to impeach him. A mess.  Ok go ahead then. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived