💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a joint on stage in Amsterdam (09/17)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• jhonyguy04

• omglion

• Bebe

I smoke weed myself but she shouldn't be doing this on stage where she has ****loads of kids in the audience whom she is extremely impressionable upon. Dissapointing tbh. Another thing which annoyed me was the fact she liked this photo on littlemonsters which shows snow white doing c-----e http://littlemonsters.com/image/505701244dbd544c3c00318e

Fair enough you do d--gs but don't broadcast it in public when kids are watching, disrespectful and being a try hard imho, she needs to tone it down a bit cause it's starting to seem a bit desperate

Sorry but gaga has never been a pg13 artist lol. I don't know why parents bring their kids tbh.

Let her just do it okay. She can't always be goody-two shoes.

You know. I'm not against weed, but I hate when people use irrational reasoning to justify its usage, like so:

Its weed not crack.

But smoking ANYTHING is obviously detrimental to one's health, and I thought we wanted to progress out of old age traditions like homophobia, slavery, and sticking weeds and chemical into pipes to smoke. Can we not get past it?

*but to be clear, I'm not against gaga doing this. I mean it's Amsterdam. It's perfectly legal :shrug: *

Edited by omglion

Good for her. She works really hard, she deserves to let herself just relax and have a good time. Why any fans would hold that against her is beyond me...

misanthrope

You know. I'm not against weed, but I hate when people use irrational reasoning to justify its usage, like so:

But smoking ANYTHING is obviously detrimental to one's health, and I thought we wanted to progress out of old age traditions like homophobia, slavery, and sticking weeds and chemical into pipes to smoke. Can we not get past it?

I think progression is accepting that weed is not nearly as detrimental to ones health as a majority of currently legal substances are. Like alcohol for instance. If she were to take a shot of whiskey or a drag of a cigarette on stage im sure that would not garner as much negative attention here, when in actuality both are more harmful.

I understand your point of view, I just don't agree lol surprise surprise.

Paper Planes

I'm not feeling this. :fail:

Clean up your act, Gaga :sweep:

I completely agree. It's not sending the right message. If she wants to do it privately, that's none of our business. But when she brings it on stage, then it brings a bad message.

Edited by Nickster
delete it fat