đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a joint on stage in Amsterdam (09/17)

Jase

Featured Posts

there must be a reason why she's obsessing over it.

She explains it pretty clearly here:

I don't entirely agree with what she's saying, but it makes me happy to hear that she's cut way back on the alcohol. I'm a lot more relieved about that than I am concerned about the weed.

Edited by Nemo

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• jhonyguy04

• omglion

• Bebe

Love it. Weed should not be illegal... but it will be for a long time unfortunately

For tourists it will be illegal soon enough here in the whole country, not only in limburg!

I won't lie, I'm not happy.

It's cool that she's doing what she wants, and I'm not saying GARGAR U CARNT SMOHHK IN UR SPER TAYM.. but to do it in front of impressionable teenagers, it's not on. I can also guarantee everyone in the audience will have been screaming and cheering, as if it's something to be commended for.

MessyTop

I lover her! but she looks a A HOT MESS in those pics! OMG!! not attractive at all, plus smoking weed makes u EAT! just saying

It's so sad Buzzfeed.com is calling her "Britney circa 2007" :(

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/lady-gaga-shows-us-the-real-danger-of-weed

Edited by GagainsiderNYC

TSUNAMI

:teehee: I am currently on a break from the green so I am sort of jealous

Yeah, its been 3 weeks for me 2. Now Im obsessed with boiled red one ^^. From junkie to drunkie. lol

Gagaloo911

She salys my life tbh

GaGa, if you are reading this: **** EVERYONE else! Do YOU and do as you very damn well please. You're a ****ing free b---h. Toke up all you want ;)

I actually think it's quite brave for her to smoke in public. As important as her responsibilities as a role model are, she can't endlessly pander to her tween fans--those who presumably haven't smoked and therefore don't know firsthand how ridiculously political its stigmatization is--without eventually alienating her older fans. It's been established by the British Academy of Science that weed is leagues less dangerous than alcohol and many prescription d--gs that are perfectly legal in the United States, and it's important that someone who doesn't embody the typical stoner archetype show that weed can be a safe, occasional recreation in an otherwise healthy and productive lifestyle. Ehh, my two cents at least.

TheMadridHash

Sorry but gaga has never been a pg13 artist lol. I don't know why parents bring their kids tbh.

you say that about an artist who brought an 11 year old on stage to sing a sing with her and promoted another 12 year old after he covered her songs

she knows she's got a lot of kiddie fans, so promoting the use of weed is not good, and the use of c-----e is horrible