Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a joint on stage in Amsterdam (09/17)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• jhonyguy04

• omglion

• Bebe

Sure...

Yes, from a joint you get high, not for pulling the joint 2 or 3 times, but if you smoke a joint on your own you get high. Don't say anything you never used. Used it twice and regret both times.

I'm not feeling this. :fail:

Clean up your act, Gaga :sweep:

This. I don't mind it but really .. Smoking weed has studies to show is reduces intellect in later life :roll:

Please show me that part where I claimed that I don't like this Gaga :flop:

This. I don't mind it but really .. Smoking weed has studies to show is reduces intellect in later life :roll:

@Fusel, I just assumed you posting a picture of a little girl next to gaga in that shirt and then saying "she is for sure giving that d--gs promo" meant you were against her promoting marihuana as the posts above you were a bunch of whiners, I apologise.

@Gagas Sock, so does drinking, hitting yourself on the head, and basically everything. She is a clever woman and she has plenty of braincells to be able to let go and have fun now and then. Cry me a river please...

@Fusel, I just assumed you posting a picture of a little girl next to gaga in that shirt and then saying "she is for sure giving that d--gs promo" meant you were against her promoting marihuana as the posts above you were a bunch of whiners, I apologise.

Nah it's fine :hug:

Again, she isn't trying anything :smh: Amsterdam is literally the only place where she could get away with doing this, so I'm sure she thought well, why the **** not?

It's not like she's smoking some huge ass joint in a place where it's illegal to do so; THAT would be classed as "try hard"

:legend:

Who cares? You don't hear people b---h when some rock band is off their tits on stage so why should it be any different for her.

The point, my dear, is to get stoned.

You almost make it sound like she's not working as hard as her dancers, the technologists, equipment techs, etc.

I agree with you that since her fanbase is largely made up of children and teenagers, she should keep her habits outside of the public's eye. It's important that children are exposed to certain things in life, and the method of exposure is critical. Basically, what I"m saying is sure, they're going to see their idol smoking a joint (in a region where it is culturally acceptable, mind you) and they will want to embody that, just as they want to embody her. However, Lady Gaga is not a parent. Parents are responsible for their children and the actions they take, not their idols. I'm not extinguishing Gaga's impact on these youths; the fact of the matter is that she's quite an unstoppable force in the psyche of her younger fans. I am saying though that Gaga is a pop star, not a parent.

She's a free b---h and she's going to do whatever she wants, and that's a beautiful thing. Sorry if you disagree =.

Care to elucidate?

So you're point is, that marijuana and ordinary cigarettes are the same?

You guys are a bunch of top-notch party poopers!

Parents that take children to see Lady GaGa live should have considered the fact that their children will be openly confronted with nudity, s-xuality, use of alcohol (she always does the "drinks are over there you drunk assholes" thing) and smoking pot since that's what she does and has been doing since she started writing music. FACT.

In my opinion it's even good to show children at an early age what d--gs and alcohol are and can do so you can warm them and tell them what is good for you and what isn't. That is not the same as shoving it down their throats, but just because GaGa does it doesn't mean young children do it as well. Keeping things a secret will only push them to try it even further (red button "press here" but you don't know the consequences, do you press it?). They will try it as they grow up anyhow, nearly everybody does, and then they decide wether they want to use it or not as they are adults and ready to make descisions on their own.

Next to that it hardly affects her health at all (and it isn't even your business.. every adult person made the descision to start smoking themselves), and if being done properly, it shouldn't hurt the vocal chords too much either. It's her body and her life, get off her back. Just like with that fur thing, it's something personal. The joint was packed in a plastic thing which you can buy, so it has not been messed with.

You guys should be thankful for Amsterdam, and legal marihuana here, because without it, there would have been no popstar, and therefor no little monsters.

Bunch of whining "mommy" figures. She is not your ****ing mother, she is GaGa!

I am LOVING BadGa, bring it ARTPOP!

Loved the ball yesterday, it ****ing rocked.

She made everybody laugh their ass off by saying after taking two puffs "and for those of you who are wondering if i'm high right now, i'm not, that's not nearly enough to get me hiii~haha".

Also, happy birthday to Mark!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4nbYALjybU

Yes, because we don't smoke weed, we're all party poopers.

And I didn't bother to read all of that, because I know it's just a bunch of crap.

So you're point is, that marijuana and ordinary cigarettes are the same?

I don't remember saying anything about that, except asking you to divulge further into what you meant.

I don't think they're "the same" in the least. Marijuana is different than Tobacco, as well as their respective psychoactive substances, THC ("cannabinoids") and Nicotine.

However, your original post had me thinking: wait, is s/he trying to say weed cigarettes are more dangerous for your health than tobacco cigarettes? I have a problem with that. Smoking period is bad for your health. Yes, it does matter what you're smoking too. Marijuana, when smoked, has less toxins in it than tobacco smoke, however nearly 5x as much tar than cigarette smoke (depends on how long the person holds their breath). In contrast, tobacco smoke has hundreds of chemicals and toxins in it, and not as much tar.

Both are bad, but in the long run smoking tobacco will kill you much quicker than smoking weed cigarettes. If you don't agree, check out the statistics for how many people die in the U.S. just from smoking tobacco. How many weed-smoking related fatalities do you hear of?

(I'm not trying to flamebait, just discussing. I don't care if anyone smokes!!!:nacho:)

:legend:

Who cares? You don't hear people b---h when some rock band is off their tits on stage so why should it be any different for her.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not surprised :laughga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Benjamin Monk

weed is DEFINITELY not harmless burning anything and putting it in your lungs will have some consequence but most things are bad for you anyway so I have no probs with gaga smoking it tbh

GagaObsession

Why disappointed? Everyone is allowed to smoke weed here in Holland, the bad side effect are so overrated in America. It's fun to do and relaxing.

Yeah I suppose. I was thinking more along the lines of children in the audience and influencing them.

Edited by Gaga_Obsession

Yes, because we don't smoke weed, we're all party poopers.

And I didn't bother to read all of that, because I know it's just a bunch of crap.

Well, if you would have bothered to read it, you'd know it wasn't crap. The member actually talked about how teaching kids about d--gs helps keep them safe when they're older and are faced with those decisions, that Gaga's life choices are HERS to make, and referenced how a lot of Gaga's ideas happened while high. Even if you don't agree, those are relevant words that are not "just a bunch of crap." I see no reason to be hateful or rude, regardless of which side of the fence someone is on in this debate.

Yeah I suppose. I was thinking more along the lines of children in the audience and influencing them.

Well u hear more about weed in the news or on school than during this concert lol.

I'd have loved to have seen some of the parents reactions

My parents laughed, my sister is 15 years old but it's okay.