Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Azealia Banks giving to the homeless of LA

Featured Posts

Loeppke

Since no one wants to talk about the good that Azealia Banks does, check her Instagram story:

Shes giving care packages of sandwiches, vitamins, water, and feminine hygiene products to the homeless people of LA, and she’s asking her fans to help her. She also discusses how people can either choose to pretend they don’t see homeless people and carry on with their lives or they can make a difference. 

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish
  • Like 10
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Shook 3

Mer Boy

And then she'll go on Twitter and drag and shade homeless people. 

Edited by Mer Boy
  • Like 21
  • LMAO 15
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

KatieJudasGaga4

She should just stay like this and not act dumb. She would be far more respected if she did.

It's Just Another Day
  • Like 17
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 8

Faysalaaa

Why does Azealia have fans who constantly defend her even though shes been racist, homophobic, and sexist continuously for a whole decade?

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 5

Loeppke
2 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

What exactly is funny about me wanting to help the homeless @seashellplay?

I was going to say the same thing, I’m not sure what’s funny about Azealia Banks helping the homeless community?? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

derpmonster

This is great! I'm glad she's  doing some good things. I know she is messy but at least she's doing something concrete to help others.

Let's not bring our stan Twitter hatred into this act of kindness. #BeKind

This is NOT a defense of her in any way. She can be racist or homophobic. No one is denying that. But at least she's capable of something good and she's showing that. Let's appreciate that and only criticize her for the bad stuff.

Edited by derpmonster
Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 6

Loeppke
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

This is great! I'm glad she's  doing some good things. I know she is messy but at least she's doing something concrete to help others.

Let's not bring our stan Twitter hatred into this act of kindness. #BeKind

This is NOT a defense of her in any way. She can be racist or homophobic. No one is denying that. But at least she's capable of something good and she's showing that. Let's appreciate that and only criticize her for the bad stuff.

Exactly, a lot of the people in this thread are bitter but I better not see any arguments unless they can reply with a photo of them doing community service. They’re quick to jump on her when she’s doing something good but what have they contributed to society?? They’re probably insecure 

• LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Shale101

She can cure cancer and it doesn't matter and doesn't change a thing.....she is a gross human 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Seeka
25 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Why does Azealia have fans who constantly defend her even though shes been racist, homophobic, and sexist continuously for a whole decade?

Okay, I'm just going to say this because of like, it's just my thoughts on the manner. 

Azealia Banks had always been an openly horrible person. Always. Like there has never been a conscious effort by her to not be awful. People take that and go "She's an awful person. But she makes great music." People won't cancel her because her personality has always been awful. She's always been cancelled. 

Now, let's contrast her with Gaga. Gaga has mostly been nice with a few shady moments in her career. She releases amazing music. 

Tomorrow, if a whole bunch of evidence is unearthed that she is a homophobic, racist, downright c*unt who ate babies, she'd be cancelled. 

Why?

Betrayal. The factor she pretended to be nice for years. No amount of talent could save a person from the downfall of being a saint. 

Azealia is loved purely on talent. She has absolutely no downfall because she's rock bottom. People ignore her personality because she's never relied on being a nice person to sell her music. 

Azealia has literally nowhere to go. Even if she becomes a wholly nice person, she started out as a horrid bitch. Just purely by this, people can enjoy her music. 

So tl;Dr

People enjoy Azealia Banks purely on talent and don't give a sh!t about her ideals or morals because she's always been like that. 

• Like 10

Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Okay, I'm just going to say this because of like, it's just my thoughts on the manner. 

Azealia Banks had always been an openly horrible person. Always. Like there has never been a conscious effort by her to not be awful. People take that and go "She's an awful person. But she makes great music." People won't cancel her because her personality has always been awful. She's always been cancelled. 

Now, let's contrast her with Gaga. Gaga has mostly been nice with a few shady moments in her career. She releases amazing music. 

Tomorrow, if a whole bunch of evidence is unearthed that she is a homophobic, racist, downright c*unt who ate babies, she'd be cancelled. 

Why?

Betrayal. The factor she pretended to be nice for years. No amount of talent could save a person from the downfall of being a saint. 

Azealia is loved purely on talent. She has absolutely no downfall because she's rock bottom. People ignore her personality because she's never relied on being a nice person to sell her music. 

Azealia has literally nowhere to go. Even if she becomes a wholly nice person, she started out as a horrid bitch. Just purely by this, people can enjoy her music. 

So tl;Dr

People enjoy Azealia Banks purely on talent and don't give a sh!t about her ideals or morals because she's always been like that. 

I agree but I also want to add that its okay to enjoy her music even if shes a horrible person, but to also then defend her and think shes a good person because she gave things to homeless people is crazy.