Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Most likely to become a main Pop girl?

whocares

Most likely to become a main pop girl  

400 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Halsey
    • Billie Eilish
    • Lizzo
    • Charli XCX
    • Camilla Cabello
    • Normani
    • Dua Lipa
    • Ava Max
    • Melanie Martinez
    • Other

Featured Posts

whocares

18648145-0226-4220-935-C-1-EDDC20-C2-DD2

When I say main pop girl, I’m referring to the likes of Gaga, Rihanna, Xtina, Beyoncé, Katy, Taylor, Britney, etc.. I did not include Ariana Grande because that would’ve been an easy choice. She has a long way to go, in my opinion tho, she’s the newest main pop girl. Also, remember guys, there’s a whole generation that comes after us. Just because you don’t like some of these girls, doesn’t mean they’re not making any moves with a younger crowd. 

PLEASE DON’T BE DELUSIONAL AND THINK BEFORE YOU VOTE:bon:

Spoiler

Note: There’s always room for more than one female to dominate. For purpose of this poll, I decided to just give you one option. But you can include more girls in the comments.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie is almost there and has gotten to that point much faster than any of the other girls on the list. So I vote for her.

PartySick

Camilla's the one that did "Havana" right? If so, her.

Lizzo's cool, I like Billie's odd factor, Halsey's a rad chick, and I've been listening on and off to Melanie since Dollhouse but none of them make that basic pop that gets spins, streams, and sales. Everyone else on that list bores me :emma:

If Billie produces more tracks like "Bad Guy" then her too.

🖤

I actually think Halsey has the potential, she just needs her PF and then her BR to go big.

Billie is still young, we've been in the same crazyness around the new girl before with different girls that now can barely reach the radio, so it's too soon to even put her in this poll, but she has a lot of potential and she's among my favorites.

The same for Lizzo in that matter, it's still fresh to even think like that, they both needs at least another album.

The rest, not so much imo, Camilla will be that summer single girl once a year but will never be acknowledge as important to the pop scene.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RenegAde

Billie has the best chance here 

Normani has the black Twitter eating from her palms so she is kinda backed up when it comes to publicity 

I still don't know why halsey hasn't achieved main pop girl status doesn't she have 2 no1 hits ? 

And also dua lipa  ,I don't even know why her career slowed down 

Camila has potential  but i feel like she may become another Serena Gomez which isn't a bad thing tbh 

whocares
1 minute ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I still don't know why halsey hasn't achieved main pop girl status doesn't she have 2 no1 hits ? 

I was thinking of not including her for the same reason as to why I didn’t add Ariana, but thought maybe some folks here think she has way more to prove.

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Normani she literally exploded with Motivation you fatties

Exploded is not the word I would use

End Racism Now

Archived