💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Most likely to become a main Pop girl?

whocares

Most likely to become a main pop girl  

400 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Halsey
    • Billie Eilish
    • Lizzo
    • Charli XCX
    • Camilla Cabello
    • Normani
    • Dua Lipa
    • Ava Max
    • Melanie Martinez
    • Other

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Dua Lipa by far. Just look at her streams on Spotify. SHe's kind of already a main pop girl.

Concerning Billie, sorry girl but I don't see any evolution coming. Not that she's not talented but her voice is very limited in my opinion. I could see her doing great on the alternative music stage though.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away
17 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

What is WWFAWDWG?

The debut studio album of Billie, and apparently it should be WWAFAWDWG. Standing for 'when we all fall asleep, where do we go'.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Billie Eillish is a main pop girl lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

thehanyo

I think talent matters the most for longevity, and for that I'll say Lizzo. She has mass appeal to young/old, white/poc, etc., too.

I worry that Billie "doesn't have the range." She can sing, but it's not very powerful and I'm afraid it'll get old. I think she has more of a Lana-like or Lorde-like longevity ahead of her. Not main pop girl.

Red Velvet

I'mma go and make it like a chart:

Lizzo is equivalent of the R&B pop girl, as we have seen with Beyoncé and Rihanna.

Camila is equivalent to a pop girl indeed, with a debut hit, high streaming numbers and top 10 hits to proof it off.

Selena is already pretty much of a pop girl because of her hits Slow Down, Lose You To Love Me, Look At Her Now, Come and Get It.

Halsey is pretty much doing good. Her success is compared as of Pink who can be called a pop girl even though their influences aren't we can call pop. 

Dua is probably we can call more of a Katy Perry equivalent. She can really do well with singles.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Smother Em Eh

Out of all of these, Billie hands down. She has actual talent, artistry and some uniqueness. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived