πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Piers Morgan RIPS Sam Smith

SPARTACUS

Featured Posts

HighwayGuy

Let me explain how it feels to be a genderqueer person again because some gays just don't get it :saladga:

Basically yes, my sex is 'male' and i have a d***. But I constantly think about what it would be like to be a woman. i don't feel trapped in a mans body but i feel attracted to both sides. I guess i feel mid way in between masculine and feminine.

I don't think 'non-binary' is the best way to put it tbh, i don't identify with neither i identify with both.

To constantly be told 'but you're still a man' just completely disregards the other side of my feminine identity

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS
29 minutes ago, Bear said:

why are they not equal? It's music.

I don't sort my iTunes by male and female. I don't see the point in dividing music awards by gender when gender has nothing to do with music. There isn't a certain "sound" or "quality" associated or limited to a gender so why are we dividing it that way?

It would be as silly as having categories for people with brown hair, blonde hair etc.

I guess many feel separate categories assure fairness.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

Just now, Spartacus said:

I guess many feel separate categories assure fairness.

sure for the right things it creates fairness, but seperate categories based on gender? Music has no relation to gender as far as i can see.

Taylor Swift isn't making the same music as Beyonce, just as neither of them are making the same music as Drake. There is no link between all female artists and all male artists that warrants them being in a seperate category to one another.

If we need to seperate cateogries for women to win awards over men then we have a problem with the voting pannel that needs to addressed. Having a second category just so they can win some is kinda enabling that sexism to continue hidden imo.

SPARTACUS
9 minutes ago, Bear said:

sure for the right things it creates fairness, but seperate categories based on gender? Music has no relation to gender as far as i can see.

Taylor Swift isn't making the same music as Beyonce, just as neither of them are making the same music as Drake. There is no link between all female artists and all male artists that warrants them being in a seperate category to one another.

If we need to seperate cateogries for women to win awards over men then we have a problem with the voting pannel that needs to addressed. Having a second category just so they can win some is kinda enabling that sexism to continue hidden imo.

Agreed.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

Luke78619

Why is he so sure that the men would dominate? Having the men and women selerate doesn’t solve this issue PiersΒ 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

first of all i don't know him

second yes male and female categories are there to promote equality but in a non-sexist world that wouldn't be nessessary would it? women and menΒ  would win for their talent, not for their identity or genitals

so your argument that it "will harm women" actually showed you like the sexism of it all (pun with sam's record) and think women are less qualified than men, so bye

ice heard one side from above

Anderson123
3 hours ago, IrishMonster said:

@Alan123Β I hope that sad react was because of how sad it was shape of you wonΒ :triggered:

Of course that's the reason. I wanted Gaga, Kesha or Pink to win that.

DOJA CAT

How do gender categories make it fair and equal? If everyone was equal in the first place we wouldn’t need them

thank u, next

5 hours ago, Bear said:

why are they not equal? It's music.

I don't sort my iTunes by male and female. I don't see the point in dividing music awards by gender when gender has nothing to do with music. There isn't a certain "sound" or "quality" associated or limited to a gender so why are we dividing it that way?

It would be as silly as having categories for people with brown hair, blonde hair etc.

Male and Female voices have limitations and different tones.Β 

But you are right. It doesn't make sense cause your skills at singing it's not what this is about. You have to campaign for this awards and there are so many nuances.Β 

It the jury is mixed I think that it can be just one category.Β 

Β 

But still. It's best male and female artist. It should be about the physical qualities of each sex. Gender doesnt apply to this awards. It's not best woman artist award

derpmonster

Suddenly Piers Morgan cares about women? :awkney:

He's just a contrarian mess. Let's not celebrate him. He has shamed Gaga and called her PTSD from RAPE fake. :saladga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
4 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Male and Female voices have limitations and different tones.Β 

So do we have separate categories for basses, baritones, tenors, contraltos, Altos, and sopranos too now? They all have limitations and tonal differences.Β :shrug:

In the end, the truth is we compare things across categories anyway for every award show, every competition. Male and female voices don't need to be judged separately. The distinction was created in a male dominated society so men don't get them all but the world is changing and awards should too.Β 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

So do we have separate categories for basses, baritones, tenors, contraltos, Altos, and sopranos too now? They all have limitations and tonal differences.Β :shrug:

In the end, the truth is we compare things across categories anyway for every award show, every competition. Male and female voices don't need to be judged separately. The distinction was created in a male dominated society so men don't get them all but the world is changing and awards should too.Β 

Yes and no. Cause it's impossible to have that many categories and voice and skill aren't the only things they look at. Sales also count for exampleΒ 

Archived