Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lil Nas X - Panini (Live on Ellen)

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

did he stop lip sync?

I think its live, but backing track/vocals are same level as his voice which gives the impression he is lipsyncing... but I can hear his live voice

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, slayo said:

He always looks so uncomfortable on stage, performing doesn’t seem to be his thing

He looks fine to me? :huh:

End Racism Now

misunderstood

I'm so happy for him but it makes me sad how many of y'all are gonna abandon him soon :bradley:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

xoxo Craig
Just now, misunderstood said:

I'm so happy for him but it makes me sad how many of y'all are gonna abandon him soon :bradley:

I think he is pretty cool, I like him so far... I need to hear more from him before I stan :giveup:

End Racism Now

gagaisitalian
6 minutes ago, slayo said:

He always looks so uncomfortable on stage, performing doesn’t seem to be his thing

That's what happens when a Tik Tok song launches a joking rapper into stardom.

Nikolai Barrow

I enjoy how a male popstar (or trap artist) is actually using themes for his performances and music videos. Not just some guy trying to  look like a thug. With Lil Nas X first he was a a cowboy now he's from the future! It's fun.

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

I enjoy how a male popstar (or trap artist) is actually using themes for his performances and music videos. Not just some guy trying to  look like a thug. With Lil Nas X first he was a a cowboy now he's from the future! It's fun.

I'm the same as you, I love it :giveup:

End Racism Now

Archived